Crossing off “same room sex” finally!!

free dating

“Modelos or Trulys” asked my wife. “They aren’t picky babe, whichever.” I answered. She was trying to decide what drinks to buy for our “get-together”. All of our friends had planned a little something & tonight was the day. My wife & I had plans of our own though!.. The sun went down. And little by little everyone started arriving. It was three couples and 2 single friends! One of the couples in particular, was our target. Let’s call them, Chris & Blanca! The night went on, and we started drinking. A few beer pong games were played, and a round of Kings Cup. Little by littler everyone was getting fucked up. It was a fun night. One of the couples had to leave early & another one wasn’t really on good terms for the day so they called it a day early as well! At least our targets were still here..... The clock hit 2am, but the party had no signs of stopping. A few more rounds of shots & some food was delivered. By 3am, we were down to four ppl.... us and the target couple we were hoping for. By this time, my wife was very lit. She was anxious, but excited as well. She wanted the other part of the party to start. We had talk about it a few times, here & there, but nothing to serious. We wanted to have some “same room sex”... maybe more..... Chris was in the corner of the living room, looking for music to continue the party. His girl, Blanca was sitting down in the couch with my wife, talking about girls stuff and what not. “How about we play another game?”, my wife asked. “Which one?” said Chris. “Truth or Dare!!” yelled Blanca. Perfect........ just what we wanted. My wife got close and whispered to me “are you ready for some fun babe?”.... I just smiled & we started gathering around the coffee table. “Alright, I’ll go first!” uttered babe. The first rounds were a bit vanilla. We just wanted to take everything slow. We finished another drink & knew it was time to see where things lead. “Alright guys, my turn” I whined. They chose a dare.... “I dare you Chris to make out with Blanca in front of us”. They were kinda shocked, but quickly laughed it out & got closer to each other. They were down, you could tell! They locked lips & didn’t stop for about 4 mins! My wife got closer to me. I could tell she was feeling a bit horny now. She wanted to taste Blanca’s lips as well. “Alright Blanca, your turn” I said. “I dare her to give you a lap dance right here, right now!” she yelled! My wife got up before she could even finish talking. The lap dance was amazing. We went a few more rounds of Truth or Dare until the game was ceased by another make out session by Chris & Blanca. We would tell they were in the mood. My wife asked me if it was okay to finally get it over with & I have her the thumbs up. Next thing you know, my wife was making out with me while quickly unzipping my pants. My cock grew faster than ever. I wanted my wife badly now. She got it out, and started tasting every part of it. Chris and Blanca were too busy making out though so they haven’t even noticed yet. There was no turning back. My pants were half was down my ass & my balls were out in the open. It didn’t matter. That’s what we wanted. Blanca was feeling herself, we could tell. She was rubbing her pussy thru her jeans with Chris’ knee. I put my jeans up, and my wife got up. She walked over to them & asked “hey can I taste Blanca as well?”...... they froze for a quick second but they came back. “Umm sure, that would be fun for us to see”, Chris said while laughing. You could tell he was down, but just a bit nervous! You could see it in his eyes! Blanca was excited as well. It didn’t take much for them to lock up. It was super hot. They started tasting each other’s lips & soon before my wife started rubbing Blanca’s pussy. Blanca let out a small cute moan. My wife and I loved it. Blanca undid her pants & guided my wife’s fingers down. They got fully naked & continued devouring each other’s pussy! It was amazing to see. I won’t lie, I caught Chris starring at my wife’s booty & pussy a few times. I could tell her was caught off guard not knowing what amazing pussy my wife had! It wasn’t that bad to see though. I loved the fact that my wife was wanted. It made me feel even better knowing that cutie is mine. The fun continued for a couple more minutes. I walked over and grabbed my wife’s hand & brought her back to the couch I was sitting at. I sucked on her tits & got her on top of me. Chris got a clue, & did the same. We both looked to look at them & we both enjoyed it. My wife and I paused for a minute & watched Blanca’s ass giggle up and down on Chris! We loved the views. We proceeded with our fun. One of my wife’s fantasies was finally getting crossed off the list and I could feel it. Her pussy was soaked and got wetter and wetter every time we caught a glimpse of them. It was very kinky. My wife put on a show. I had never been fucked that good! She went above and beyond lol. We finished up some time later. And finally called it a day. We had lots of fun, but it was super late so we knew it was time to sleep. Chris and Blanca cleaned up & got an Uber. They couldn’t stay to sleep here. At the end, we all gathered, said bye, and never spoke about it again.

submitted by /u/CuriosityKills831
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more