took the virginity of my autistic guy friend ..... [FM]

free dating

I've been friends with him for many years ago, a couple of months ago, on his 20th birthday, I took his virginity and here's how ....

Just a few days before his birthday, he opened up to me saying that he's now approaching 20 and the fact that he's still a virgin makes him feel sad or like he's behind, he rarely opens up to anyone but that day he did with me

On his birthday, all of our friends surprised him with a party but we kept it very small and low-key because the loudness can cause him some anxiety. It was a fun night and he enjoyed himself. As everyone was leaving, I whispered to him to stay with me for his birthday present because I still haven't given him one, the party was at my place. He stayed and I took him to my room, I told him about what I want to do and he looked really happy, we started with kissing and then slowly unclothed each other. He was a bit nervous but I helped him relax and told him to let me know if he ever feels overwhelmed.

For his first time, he was kinda good tbh , I also taught him a few things and answered some sexual questions that he had. He said that was the best birthday present ever lol

submitted by /u/DaPrincess04
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/10cx5rx/took_the_virginity_of_my_autistic_guy_friend_fm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more