[MFM] The day an unknown guy saw my girlfriend's boobies

free dating

It was the beginning of last year, I was 29 and she 26. We went out to buy some clothes, we would travel to a friend's wedding. So we found a second floor store. There, she pick some dresses to try and another couple came. He was 22ish and her probably 20. My GF was trying her second dress and the other girl was trying one dress too. My GF then opens the curtains holding the front of the dress and ask for the saleswoman to tie the dress around her neck. As the lady pushed, my GF drop the front of the dress instantly showing her full chest. The guy was exactly in front of her and I was by her side. I could see the surprise at his face. That's the story of the day an unknown guy saw my girlfriend's tiny boobies :)

submitted by /u/prnhb12
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/10qc013/mfm_the_day_an_unknown_guy_saw_my_girlfriends/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more