[FM] Trying anal for the first time with my ex's best friend...

free dating

Me and my ex split up on pretty much bad terms,there was a lot of drama involved at the end of our relationship and I decided to get a ravenge on him.. His best friend always had an evil eye for me but we haven't done anything together while I was in a relationship. After it all ended,I approached him in the club when both of us were really drunk.We were talking about his best friend (my ex) and our relationship.. Whole conversation was leading up to my final goal of getting him to fuck meand I suceeded at it,there's a lot more to the story,and it was one of the baddest ravanages ever..

submitted by /u/racialsunshine
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/10m5wig/fm_trying_anal_for_the_first_time_with_my_exs/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more