[M]y gf’s roommate is even more comfortable now ….

free dating

I shared a story a month or so ago about my gf’s roommate becoming very comfortable around our sex life / nudity in the apartment.

I’m pretty confident that she’s not hinting at a threesome, I think she’s just really open about nudity and sex and my gf is too.

Not gonna lie I do think it’s insanely hot that they are open like this. And our sex life has been wild ever since that one weekend.

We’ve been fucking all the time, and we have not tried to hide it. Her roommate works from home so she’s always there.

On one particularly loud session she opened the door right after we finished and asked what we wanted to do for dinner. I was still wiping cum & lube off my dick / stomach. She saw all of it and was unfazed.

Yesterday my gf and I were making out and we’re about to start fucking, so I got naked and sat up on the bed jerking off getting ready, while my gf turned around to take her clothes off. Her roommate cracked open the door and started having a conversation with my gf while I’m butt naked jerking off right next to them. She put her hand up after seeing me to cover the side of her eyes so she couldn’t see me, but put her hand down and got a good look and said “sorry to interrupt” before smiling and closing the door.

I’m not gonna ask my gf for a threesome or even mention it, just gonna enjoy this while it lasts lol

submitted by /u/Peepmyporksword
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/10jqq2v/my_gfs_roommate_is_even_more_comfortable_now/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more