Ms. Dee Drives Me Crazy [MF]

free dating

Now a days, most times I’m drowning in work to really focus on certain things. At times I can feel myself on constant autopilot thru family and friends- especially when I really have no interest. Most days usually go the same- I get to work early and get a head start on my workload. However this Thursday, as I sat at my desk I stumbled upon this woman’s social media that had me at full attention. Her name was Dee, she was a full figured Latina with an innocent face and she had the prettiest tattooed flowers on her ass. I immediately wanted her attention, but I could not come off thirsty or too wild because of the obvious reasons. The internet is the Wild West, if she had my attention I couldn’t imagine the wild things being said to her from the dumbasses online
I was stuck in a weird position and was not familiar with how these things are handled. I went with the direct approach, I send her money and messaged her politely asking for an ounce of her time. In usual beautiful fashion, her response was delayed but she obliged my advance and agreed for dinner. She lived in Brooklyn, after I got out of work I headed straight over to pick her up. In my head her time was precious- if she was gonna reject me I wanted to get it over with.
As I pull up to her apartment- coincidentally she was coming down her stairs the same time. I got the pleasure to watch her come down the stair- her figure almost pouring out of her dress. I wanted to bend her over the hood of my car immediately. Ideas of how I would eat her pussy clouded my mind to the point I forgot how to speak when she got to the car. After I got my head together, I got out of the car and open the door for her and was on my best behavior for the most part.
We got to dinner and I asked a lot of questions that was far away from what was really on my mind. I did not wanna scare her with my down right filthy thoughts. Before I knew it, we were 4-5 drinks in and the check was in our faces. I paid the bill and we walked back to the car- both slightly drunk and filled. As we get back to the car, I couldn’t help myself- I grabbed her firmly and ended up sucking on her tongue and gripping her soft fat ass. She tasted phenomenal and complimented the liquor that was already my system. My hand ended up around her neck as I choked her and moaned from sucking her lips and tongue. We ended up back at my apartment it felt like in a matter of minutes. Wasn’t sure if it was my driving or her grabbing at my already throbbing dick through my pants as I tried to focus on the road. The minute I locked that door, I didn’t hesitate. I took her pants off and laid her back on the bed as I took what I wanted. I ran my tongue tracing her clit and I slowly stuffed two fingers inside her. Her moans were so fucking pretty I couldn’t stop till she came for me. When she came I got weak almost immediately- I rubbed her clit as she squirmed and screamed. She squirted all over my chest. At that point, I was so deep into my lust- I was not even close to being done with her. I grabbed her by her ankle and pulled her closer as I positioned myself to feel her. I slowly stuffed the head inside her as she moaned from me stretching her out- I then proceeded to fit the whole thing inside her and fucked her to a series of orgasms. Each time she came I made sure and stuffed it deep and hold it inside her. Her pussy is so addictive, at one point I was sucking on her toes and fucking her with no regards. Finally when I was ready to cum, she began begging me to fill her pussy. I pushed her legs back and stuffed her so deep before I finally gave in. Pulling out as I was still Cumming- I couldn’t help but moan. I think I love her.

submitted by /u/lemmelisten006
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/10lbz67/ms_dee_drives_me_crazy_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more