[MF] Driving me to distraction, my girlfriend masturbates in the passenger seat

free dating

Let me describe Gina to you. If there is one girl that is hard to describe this one takes some serious explanation.

The first thing you would notice about her was how attractive she was/is. She has huge brown eyes, dark brown hair, a silly little button nose and a contagious grin. She was slim, lanky almost, seemingly being made up mainly of limbs and curvy bits. Long legs, long arms, even long toes. All in all, she is very long for a short girl.

She moved in a kind of graceful swaying fashion. Super seductive and highly suggestive. She had an ass like a hypnotists’ watch.

This girl had a “look” to her and she could turn heads as she walked past.

She came from a tiny farming town, somewhere in the bush outside Adelaide, Australia. Therefore she spoke with seriously thick Aussie accent. Me and her had met in very odd circumstances a few months prior to this story. I won’t go into that here because it’s long. I have written about that on my profile if you’re interested or bored enough to check it out.

Gina was also one of the most energetic people I have ever meet. Full of fun, life, singing, laughter, dancing, twirling, mischief, silliness, hugs, kisses, noise and nonsense. And there lies a rather odd thing in all that. She was also one of the most annoying people I’ve ever met. She just DID NOT STOP!

She was completely unfiltered. Swore way too much. Was super intelligent but woefully uneducated and naive. Had no idea when to shut up. Never had any money as she kept getting fired. Her voice was gratingly high pitched. She said “Ah yeah?” all the bastard time. Need I go on?

Many people who met her initially loved her bits her, then after about half an hour wanted her to be somewhere else. Preferably, far away, in a darken room, out of ear shot.

My best mate said he thought she had ADHD – Australian Dick Head Disease. Harsh but very apt.

She got more intense when she was nervous and social situations made her anxious. Not a good mix, bless her.

Gina was a whirlwind in the shape of a human.

Personally, I thought she was wonderful. The fact that I seemed to calm her down helped, but mostly because we were brilliant in bed together. Put simply she was the best fuck I have ever had!

I could go on but you get the drift.

This particular day started with me arriving to pick her up for a day out and realising she was still asleep. I woke her up by kissing her gently and handing her coffee (without the first coffee in the morning she was horrible).

We had planned on a trip down the South coast to a deepest darkest Dorset. A lovely part of the world and one I knew fairly well. The sun was out and it was going to be a lovely early Summer day.

On the phone the night before she had been telling me (at length and at two hundred miles an hour) that she had bought a new outfit for our date. It was a tight fitting romper suit and, here’s the bit she was most proud of, that had poppers in the crouch for “easy access”, she’d said.

She finished her coffee, put on said romper thingy and we got in the car to head out. I got to say she looked great. In fact, I couldn’t keep my eyes off her.

She did that to me. Her zest for life was mesmerising sometimes. I could just stare at her for ages, amazed by it all.

She was in a playful mood as I drove, talking at me, singing at me, singing louder.... at me....

The queue for the ferry wasn’t actually very long that day. We probably only had to wait half hour or so.

But nonetheless not much time into that wait Gina was bored. It was obvious she was bored because she kept saying it to me.

“I’m fucking bored..... How long is this fucking queue?..... Fuck sake!.... Come oooooooon......”

Her mind obviously started to wander and her hands followed.

Sneaky little fingers were trying to get under my belt and a new game developed – try to embarrass your boyfriend as pedestrians walk past.

Well at least she wasn’t bored anymore. I had a raging hard on as I drove on to the chain ferry ready for the five minute crossing. We were near the front so had a great view of the harbour mouth and I was talking about something or another just enjoying what I could see.

Gina, however, started wiggling around. I looked over and as I do, she pushes something in my face.

It was her panties.

She had undone the poppers in her crouch and pulled off her knickers.

“They’re wet! Feel?” She said and rubbed them on my face.

Mad isn’t it? Somehow she’d managed to be super sexy and super annoying simultaneously.

She then starts to rub inside her legs and spread them slightly.

“I’m horny baby. Can you touch me?.”

“Babe! People can see through windows you know?” I berate her looking nervously at the family in the car next door.

It didn’t make a difference though. No filter remember? She had her hand on her pussy and was slowly rubbing herself. She was staring at me biting her lip. Fuck she was sexy. Seriously this girl drove me mad.

She hadn’t done herself up as we drove off and approached the paying booth the other side. Goodness knows what the lady inside saw as I passed her the money, but she must have had good view.

As I drove away, Gina put her foot up on the seat and her pussy was in full view. Or would have been if it weren’t for me trying not to crash by looking.

What I can see via peripheral vision and snatched glances is that she is full on masturbating. Her wrist and fingers working her clit hard. It’s lucky that the road was straight there or else frankly I’d have stacked it.

I was very turned on at this point and wondering where the hell I can park up to fuck her brains out.

“Dya want a taste?” She asked and pushes her hand in my mouth. She timed this as we went around the first bend and caused me to swerve.

“Fuck sake G! Stop being mental.” I snapped at her but only half heartedly. Really I’m trying to remember if there was any quieter places to park up.

As we approached the village of Studland (the Land of Studs lol), she was at breaking point and ready to pop. In a jerking motion she lunged forward, nearly head butting the dash, and she came hard.

It had been building up for nearly an hour by this point and she went for it. Gina liked noise and was always vocal when she cums. It still makes me smile thinking about whether the hikers we passed, right at that moment, heard her through the open window. An orgasmic Doppler effect.

By this stage I was desperate too. Then suddenly I saw potential salvation in the shape of a car park. I swung the car in and quickly hopped out. She followed me almost as quickly.

What followed from there on was a comically frantic quick walk near run down the path on to the heath. Anywhere would do as long as those bloody hikers didn’t show up.

Looking both ways suspiciously, we almost vaulted over a fence and behind a convenient gorse bush. There, in a little pack of sun, was a bare sandy bowl and our temporary temple to Goddess of sex.

We almost fought with each other we were kissing so hard. Those poppers popped again and I fell on top of her. All that pent-up tension, the over powering desire, was instantly relieved as I slide easily inside.

We fucked like cavemen. Hard and fast and with one purpose. At no point did our lips break from the kiss. Everything that made me who I was, needed to be inside her and, even through I could physically go deeper, it didn’t feel enough.

She clung to me with arms and legs, savagely thrusting back as I thrust into her. I could hear another orgasm building in her. Feeling the moan getting louder.

I didn’t care if we were heard. To hell with others, all there was now was us. I wanted to cum when she came. I want my orgasm to be hers and hers to be mine.

When she finally exclaimed in a high pitched squeal, I exploded into her and she gripped me tight. We stopped kissing but held our open mouths together as our minds melted into the shared sensation.

We kept going even after the peak, only gradually slowing down as our minds tried to catch up with what our bodies had done.

One thing I remember distinctly was how messy we were. It appears that we had managed to get it everywhere, especially all over the front of my black shorts.

The walk, or sneak, back to the car was fun. I ashamedly looked away from the look we got from the old couple having a picnic in their car. Silly thing was, in my haste to fuck her, I had left the car unlocked and her knickers on the dash board.

We never made it to where we were supposed to be heading that day. In fact, we ended up on the nudist beach just around the corner, eating crisps and laughing at the tiny willy and big beer belly combinations.

On the way home, we took the overland route and stopped in a quiet carpark I knew for round two. We eventually got in past midnight, cold, tired and very dirty.

I dearly loved that romper suit after that. So much so the poppers ended up getting worn out.

Thanks for reading. Let me know if what you think in the comments below. I enjoy the reminisce, so happy to write more. Please just let me know.

submitted by /u/spannerfish
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/10dsx6z/mf_driving_me_to_distraction_my_girlfriend/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more