Female friend fancies a freak [M/F]

free dating

This isn’t really a story at all. It’s more of a conversation I had with an old friend at a bar one night that is still turning me on.

My friend is a white girl, we’ll call her Rachel. We met through a girl I was seeing years ago and have stayed friends ever since. She’s maybe 5’6”, naturally a redhead but was sporting the purple grey at the time. When we first met she was very slim, svelte really, with a pair of perky A-cup titties she lovingly referred to as her “mosquito bites.” The girl I was seeing more than once commented about how lucky she was to be able to go out without a bra, which she often did, putting her stiff nipples on display for me and anyone else who found her appealing.

By this time she had put on some weight and was right on the cusp of thickness. When she stood up to hug me I got a glimpse of her fatty thighs and full figure. The subtle jiggle of her chest as she sat signaled that her “mosquito bites” were a thing of the past.

Her plumpness was absolutely irresistible. It was hard to focus on her eyes as she spoke.

“…so we broke up,” she concluded.

We had always had the kind of relationship where we were very comfortable talking about sex and our sex lives. We had never hooked up in all those years but I consistently felt like we had a simmering sexual tension.

“That sucks Rach I’m sorry,” I replied “we’re things good besides the living situation?”

“Not really, we weren’t really compatible sexually either so it was like what’s the point.”

“He wouldn’t choke you?” I joked

Rachel laughed “no, I MADE him do that, you know I’m a broken toy, I need that shit,” she said with a smile.

“Shit, so what was the problem?”

“Honestly?” She hesitated, looking around to make sure no one was within earshot. “It sucks man, and I feel so bad saying this, but he just wants kinky enough.”

“Woah, what the fuck? That’s fucked up.”

“I know, I know,” she whimpered as a look of guilt settled on her face. “It’s not fair because he can’t help it, and I really liked him otherwise, I just like, need what I need you know?”

“Which is what?” I ask, almost arguing now.

“Freak shit,” She announced, smirking again, “like..eat my ass, let me eat your ass, tie me up, he wasn’t into any of that.”

“Damn,” I replied “yeah I get that. We’re you cumming at least?”

“No! He was really self conscious about letting me use my toy which is the main way I cum, even when the dick is amazing I still need it and he couldn’t handle it.”

“So I take it his dick was not amazing? Is that what I’m meant to infer?”

“Pretty much, yeah. Pretty small to be honest.”

“Fuck, I hope you never told him that.”

“No, I didn’t. Partly because I feel like such a whore saying it,” she admitted “like ‘hey new guy, how big is your dick?’ In my mind that makes me a slut.”

“I really don’t think you need to feel that way about wanting what you want,” I reassured my friend, “so it didn’t work out no big deal, was there anything you did like?”

“He would cum SO MUCH,” she blurted, “It was like a fucking hose dude for real, that I loved.”

“Well at least there’s that,” I managed through our laughter, “And you’re on birth control still right? That had to be fun.”

“Nooo I’m actually not anymore sadly, we had a good run,” talking about her pussy like her partner in crime, “he would cum in my ass if he was in there, but besides that he would usually leave these massive loads right in my bellybutton,” she giggled.

“It sounds like y’all had a pretty good time, Rach, sorry it didn’t work out,” I was repeating myself now, we must have been drunk.

“It’s ok,” she replied forlorn, “I’m too horny. This is my life.”

“You need a horse, girl.” I joked

“Seriously,” she said sternly, “I need one I can feel in my stomach. I don’t even want him to pump I just want to be full while I use my toy.”

“Ok,” I mocked seriousness, “calm the fuck down there, horn dog.”

“Sorry, sorry,” she offered, “I’ll tell you more about it later. So how’s work?”

That was it, and I cannot stop thinking about it.

submitted by /u/Strange-Performer515
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more