The Sexiest Whisper [MF]

free dating

My [39M] wife, Clara [35F], and I spent the holiday season much as we usually do, between home and various parties hosted by our friends and work. Most are casual, but every year, her friend Diana throws a proper soirĆ©e at a community center and it’s usually a week or so before Christmas. Everyone knows the date a month in advance because you’re supposed to go all out. Dress to the nines, break out the nice jewelry, and plan to drink top shelf all night at the open bar with fancy finger foods to help sop it all up.

Well this year Clara had surprised me with an advent calendar full of sexy gifts. But today, the 16th, the calendar just said, “you’ll know it when you hear it.”

Well the whole day passed and I tried to read sex into the most mundane things Clara said like “take out the trash” and “can you vacuum the carpet.” Those were, regrettably, just chores.

I was getting, well, antsy, because we were going to a VERY fancy party, and we always stayed late… because everyone stayed late.

My three piece suit was straight out of Peaky Blinders and was easy to put on so I waited in the kitchen impatiently horny until Clara finished getting ready. Her hair was done quite nice and her makeup too. She came downstairs ready to go with her full length fur jacket on because it was a solid 10 degrees outside, we hopped in the car and made our way silently to Diana’s party. I honestly didn’t think twice because I was just frustrated, greedy that I’d been getting action every day and it looked like today was gonna be a nothing.

Diana went all out again with a hired Valet who parked our car and a hired butler who greeted us and took Clara’s jacket at the door.

I swear to god every head in that room turned when Clara doffed her jacket. Her blond soft curls fell over the sexiest, tightest and shortest deep red bodycon dress she has ever worn. Her deep red full, pouting lips matched the luscious depth of her dress and her subtle makeup made her piercing eyes hue green.

As radiantly gorgeous as her face was, so was the sheer sex of her dress. The shoulders and sleeves were a full length fitting mesh and shared her neckline with only a slim diamond choker, but the front cut straight and low across her chest - the tight fit pulled together and pushed up her already generous breasts. The deep line in her cleavage would invite the jealous gazes of women and the longing gazes of their husbands all night. As she turned to thank the butler, long ties across the back holding the sleeves up dangled down and swung into view. Everyone’s eyes simultaneously followed their length down, tracing her curves over her hourglass hips where not a single fold of fabric was to be seen.

The ties and the dress both ended abruptly at just a third of the way down her toned thighs. My eyes traced down her long stems to her strappy tan stilettos, and as she stood feet shoulder width apart, every other man traced them back up, unable to avoid drawing in their minds the rest of the lines to the forbidden diamond hidden so tantalizingly close, but maddeningly, just beyond the deep red hemline.

Clara wore the dress so confidently and her smile and bubbling cheerfulness snapped us all out of our fantasies with her and the party resumed.

There is little doubt in my mind that, as the booze flowed, the men continued to think about my wife, most sharing openly what their wives were wearing under their dresses, in the hopes that I would end their torture.

But I didn’t know either.

It was three hours and about 5 drinks in that Clara came to me, her cheeks now rosy as they get when she’s tipsy.

“You have been undressing me with your eyes all night, mister. I hope you like what you see.”

“Not just me. Everyone. All the men and half the women have insinuated they simply cannot stop looking at you. Ahmed already got in trouble with his wife and every man here has lost his mind, each telling me, your husband their guess as to the panties you’re wearing.”

She blushed more, then leaned in, wrapping her arms around my neck, “well I’m glad you only have eyes for me.” Kissing me on the cheek, she intoned coyly “But if you really must know,” and then she nuzzled into my ear, her voice now dropping to a sultry whisper,

“I’m not wearing any.”

My mind’s eye instantly shot back to the first moment she revealed her dress. As my eyes climbed her gorgeous legs, I envisioned her soft, perfectly shaven pussy, small thin petals of labia hidden neatly behind the perfectly opposed outer lips, blooming fully into view only when she spreads herself for me.

“Mmm, I’m gonna have to confirm that,” I answered back in a whisper, now firmly committed to at least fingering my wife’s pussy before the night was up.

I steered her nonchalantly to the large kitchen island where snacks abound. We found ourselves alone on one side, across from us, Clara’s friend, Ameena, and Ahmed who was already in trouble. Clara not so subtly teased Ahmed, who thought she leaned forward for a chocolate covered strawberry so as to give him a better view of her tits. But that same motion slid her dress up just enough that I could feel the heat radiating from her crotch as my hand traced down her ass. As I worked a fingertip to her inviting hole, she obediently shifted her weight, spreading her legs behind the counter. As her lips parted, I felt the first of her wetness as my fingertip entered her. I planted my palm firmly against her and quickly worked my finger two knuckles deep into her tight slit. She wrapped her lips around the strawberry and took a bite, pretending that her surprise was the berry juice and not her dripping pussy being fingered.

Five seconds in her honeypot felt like 5 hours and when I couldn’t fake it anymore as just resting my hand on her ass. I brought it back above the counter. I didn’t even think as I raised it to my mouth and tasted her sweet juice sucking it off the last knuckle. Ameena missed it. Ahmed didn’t. His eyes grew wide and flitted back and forth furtively. Clara was still smiling and she noticed, too, confirming Ahmed’s suspicions by shimmying her dress back down as she stood up.

submitted by /u/throwawaywifestories
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/10flv0l/the_sexiest_whisper_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more