I [19m] Blackout during Cunnilingus [MF]

free dating

This is one of my drunk sex experiences. It happened towards the end of my freshman year of college.
I went to a house party one night, by myself. I didn't even know many people there. I recall throwing back shots, smoking some weed and talking to several girls. Later, I remember dancing with one of them. She was cute - dirty blonde, sophomore, black checkered skirt. Her friend was also cute and I also chatted with her, danced with her a little. But it's the dirty blonde I recall making out with on a couch. We were both already COMPLETELY hammered and I felt like I was floating. And then... Blackout.
I don't remember what happened until I woke up hours later, with a killer headache feeling my cheeks pressed against skin. There was also the strong stench of sweat and bodily fluids. By which I mean, pussy. I opened my eyes and saw in front of me this hair tufted vagina. Less than an inch away. Then I swallowed and realized I could kind of taste pussy on my tongue, too.
The owner of the vagina was none other than the FRIEND of the dirty blonde. She was passed out on a bed (I guess her's...). She wore a white t-shirt.
I kind of felt like I'd had sex, too. Somewhat sore cock. Can't describe it any other way.
I crept out of her dorm room sure I'd wake her up and wondering what would happen if she did. But she didn't. I went back to my dorm, vomited on the way, and slept it off for the rest of the day.
Because I was bummed out that I'd missed out on what must have been a fun time, I managed to fuck this other girl I'd been kinda-sorta seeing anyway the following day. That kinda-sorta compensated for it. I never saw the other girl(s) again.

submitted by /u/33anniversaryedition
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/10c4pg5/i_19m_blackout_during_cunnilingus_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more