Mind (F)ucking Foreplay with My Asian Reddit Daddy [Honolulu, Hawaii]

free dating

Dearest Reddit Daddy,

You first messaged me on Reddit asking how we could set up an ANON encounter based on the content presented on my Reddit Profile. Your DM caught my attention because of your MAGIC words - I can host you in town. My deviant ass could not let this beautifully presented situation go to waste as it was exactly what I needed at this current stage of my life.

I sent a response to your intriguing note and we have been holding conversations on this application as well as KIK for the past week. You are a FREAK, Daddy, and your dark kinks mimic all of the intricate fetishes that I like to live on a daily. Wetness experienced with each deliberate word and well-played pictures that stimulate me more and more because the art of being mind-fucked is another thing that I so dearly missed.

One day, may the dampness that exists within the depths of my innermost valleys meet your Asian Bamboos of Wonder. The lychee fruits that are nestled in between to provide my throat with the most amazing juice known to sexual beings. I definitely plan to take advantage of the many options that your body has to offer, the positions that both our bodies will assume, and the sweet views to overlook as we fuck above the city lines.

Trust the process, Papi. My fetishes are not just for the sake of foreplay. It’s for the possibilities that my slutty ass continuously seeks. I’ll continue the fantasy in DM.

Submissively Yours, Your Chubby Slut

❤️: Here’s a tribute Daddy since my posts seem to neglect you. I am an anon slut that likes to indulge in my own experiences and share in the beautiful artistry of SEXUAL Deviation.

submitted by /u/KAVA808z
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more