[FM] Weddings bring out the slut in me!!!

free dating

Thank you so much for the love on my first story! I’m back with another sexual adventure for your library. My very good friend was getting married and my husband and I flew into town for the special event. We stayed at the hotel where they were getting married, which was a very nice swanky 5-star in a very walkable area with lots of restaurants and shops. My husband was generous enough to book us a very nice suite with a street view where we had some good people watching.

The day of the event we woke up a little late. We didn't travel with the kids, so we aren’t used to not being woken up early. I scrambled to start getting ready while my husband walked down the street to find us some lunch as it was a mid-afternoon wedding and we weren’t sure when we would be eating. I wore a long royal blue dress that was open at the top to show off my perky tits, and the bottom was cut to show off my legs. I paired it with a few pieces of carefully selected jewelry, and some classy heels that I would be able to dance in. My husband returned with a couple of burgers from a local restaurant, we ate very quickly and he changed into his perfectly tailored gray suit. A man in a nice suit drives me absolutely wild, and it instantly made my pussy wet just looking at him!

The venue was very elegant, and very intimate with about 40 - 50 guests attending. They did a great job of picking out all the arrangements, and the wedding was beautiful. It was just the right amount of time, where you aren’t sitting there forever and it wasn’t weirdly short either. My friend and her husband complimented each other well between the dress she chose and the suit he wore. When the ceremony was over we walked over to the banquet hall for an early celebration.

It was so much fun! They had an open bar, so my husband and I were knocking back whiskey sours and mingling with our table. I was the first person on the dance floor when they opened it up after a very light meal. You can always count on me to be the life of the party. The DJ turned up the music, and did a very good job of reading the audience, hit after hit. A little honesty here, but it also helped that the DJ was sexy as fuck. If I was single and at the wedding by myself, I would have definitely been trying to fuck him. At this point, I was tipsy and ready to show off so I danced my heart out! There were plenty of single men at this wedding, and even though they knew I was married, I was getting a lot of attention which was turning myself and my husband on.

The party wrapped up early, probably around 8:00 or 9:00 PM. I was nice and toasty, and extremely horny at this point. My husband and I walked to a restaurant to get some food and soak up some of the booze we had consumed. We selected a booth with a little privacy, and he was very affectionate throughout the dinner putting his hands all over me. He started playing with my soaking wet pussy under the table a little bit and whispered in my ear that he couldn’t wait to be inside me. I was ready to wrap this meal up and get back to our hotel room.

When we got back to the room, I excused myself and closed the door to the bathroom. I changed into a red lacey teddy that I had packed for the occasion, and black fishnet thigh-highs. As I opened the door to the bathroom and walked into the room, my husband practically drooled. We love to take our time when we play, so I wanted to tease him for a bit and make him wait to ravish me. I packed a bowl and laid down on the hotel bed. My husband proceeded to pull the polaroid camera out and snapped a few pictures for himself while we smoked and chatted.

This is where it gets spicy! My husband couldn’t wait any longer and took control. He pulled me over to the couch next to the window, and picked me up and laid me on my back. We started making out hot and heavy, and he started kissing and biting on my neck which made my pussy gush. He worked down to my tits and pulled them out of my lingerie, he circled his tongue on my nipples and bit down hard making me moan loudly. He took his time playing with my tits and putting his mouth all over me, before he worked his way down and pulled the lingerie to the side where he proceeded to bury his face in my soaking wet pussy. My husband knows exactly what I like and how to eat my pussy. He focused his tongue on my clit, circling it and applying pressure before flicking his tongue rapidly. My eyes rolled back into my head as I grabbed the back of his head while I moaned loudly for him. It was all the encouragement he needed to push a couple fingers inside me and start to finger me roughly while he started sucking and biting on my clit. It did the trick and I was having my first orgasm all over his face.

As I was coming out of my orgasm, he picked me up and put me on my knees. He unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his suit pants as I stared up at him waiting for him to give me his thick cock. There was no warm up, he knew exactly what he wanted and he took it. He pulled down his pants and took his throbbing cock and pushed it into the back of my throat, grabbing the back of my head and fucking my mouth. I took it like a good slut for him as he held me down on his cock. I started to struggle to breathe when he finally released me and I came off of his cock gasping for air. He slapped his cock on my face a few times before proceeding to push my mouth back on his cock and fuck my face.

After I was covered in drool, and his cock was sloppily wet, he bent down and wrapped his hands around my neck. He squeezed hard as he started to kiss me, and asked me if I wanted to be fucked. “Yes, daddy”! Then he told me to beg for it like a good little slut. I put on my best begging face, and proceeded to tell him how badly I wanted to be fucked, how I had been waiting all day for him to be inside me, and how desperate I was for him while he completely undressed. I begged to his satisfaction as he pulled me off my knees and stood me up. He stood behind me as he peeled my lingerie all the way off, and pressed me against the window glass where I could see the world below and all the people walking around.

As I thought about the possibility of people being able to see me and I became even more turned on, my husband shoved his cock into the back of my pussy and started fucking me so hard. Feeling his cock ramming into my tight wet hole, pushing deep inside me, and making me feel every inch of his throbbing hard cock sent me into another orgasm as I screamed to let him know I was cumming all over him. He continued to pound my little pussy for a while, before picking me up and walking me across the room where he threw me on the bed.

He proceeded to slap his cock on my clit, and teased me while sliding it up and down my wet slit. Finally, I thought he was going to fuck me again as I felt the tip of his cock enter me, but he was going to make me wait for it as he teased me with it and began rubbing my clit with his hands. My husband knew exactly what he was doing and it was driving me insane. I was so thirsty for his cock I started begging him to fuck me again. Finally, I felt him stretching me out as he pushed into the back of my pussy and started pounding me as hard as he could in missionary. I started rubbing my clit as he ravaged me, and pushed myself into yet another orgasm as I came all over his cock again.

I felt his cock start to swell inside me as he pounded me, and he told me he was about to cum. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him deeper into my pussy as I begged him to cum inside me. He gave me a few more pumps and pushed himself into the back of my pussy as I felt his warm cum explode inside me. His cock was pulsating so hard as I felt an almost endless stream of warm cum filling me up. We kissed each other deeply as he slowly pushed his cock back and forth in my pussy to milk every last drop out of himself.

This was much longer than I anticipated, but I think the day's setup is important. It was some hot and intense fucking, and was a very memorable night for me. There is a part two to that night if you all would like to hear it!

submitted by /u/MadameKitKat
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/10i2877/fm_weddings_bring_out_the_slut_in_me/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more