Omg was that good

free dating

So it was new year i was at a houseparty from friends. At around 3am everyone left and only I and friend who lives there was left. He slowly stepped behind me i felt his hands at my waist and i felt them going up to my top. Between my cheeks i felt something going harder and harder. He started touching my boobs. He grabbed my waist again and throwed me on the sofa. He put his pants down and started touching my face with his cock,slapped my lips and finally pushed it in my mouth his hand grabbed my backhead and he started fucking my mouth. After 3mins later his cock left my mouth and he turned me around slided my pants down and my tanga to the side. He started fucking me slowly until he grabbed my hair and was going hard. Close before he came he turned me around again and stepped on the sofa so his cock was touching my face he jerked over my face all the cum i wasnt able to catch with my lips dripped down over my boobs and between them🀭

For the outfit dm meπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰

submitted by /u/Elie_prz
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more