Took my best friend’s sexy pics and now she wants me to eat her pussy which ended in me fucking my fiancé’s ass with a vibrator [FF] [MF]

free dating

I am 28 and she’s 26. We’re both getting married within the next year and a half. I am an amateur photographer, very thick short blonde and she is a curvy brunette with a juicy ass. She has been hinting she likes girls like I do (I’m bi) since college, so it was no surprise to me when she asked me to take her boudoir photos.

Now for background, my fiance has given me his full support that if I ever get the chance to be with a girl I am allowed to as long as he gets to hear about it. Hers knows she’s into girls but I’m not sure where he stands with the action of it all. She and I have made out and I’ve fingered her before, so I already knew she would be down if I made a move.

For the day of the shoot, she rented a bougie ass hotel in our hometown. We spent hours having her pose in hot lingerie and topless while drinking wine and listening to Taylor Swift. We took a break for dinner and I wanted her so badly, but I set a rule for myself that I wouldn’t make a move until after the shoot while she was being so vulnerable. We started at 3 and went til 11 pm. I have hundreds of shots of her ass and nips on my memory card now (no I am NOT sharing).

We finished the shoot with her giving me a sexy smile and telling me to follow her into the bathroom. Home girl starts the shower, strips down and has me pose her with the steamy water. Touching her skin I knew I needed her pussy bad.

We finished the shower shoot then went out to her car to smoke a bowl. We came back in around 1 AM and got into bed. She asked me a hundred questions about my sex life with girls. We eventually fell asleep because I was too nervous to make a move and got in my head despite the fact she had spent the day naked in front of me and had told me before that she’d be down.

The next day I had to run because it was Mother’s Day so no morning fun. I got a text from her though Monday telling me how much fun she had and basically how bad she wanted to fool around.

The texts from her had my pussy dripping. I greeted my fiancé with a blow job that night while he played with my clit and re-read her texts to me. I started making out with him and grabbed his favorite slim vibrator, one he had bought for me that turned into his. I coated it with lube and slowly started fucking his ass until he came. There was so much cum, I can’t imagine how bad it’ll be when I actually fuck her brains out. The tension is insane.

There will definitely be a part 2 to this. I also might start writing about how my 30 year old man calls me daddy and gets his ass filled on the regular with my thick pink 7 inch strap on.

submitted by /u/oohshemythicc
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/13jig35/took_my_best_friends_sexy_pics_and_now_she_wants/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more