The ultimate REVENGE on my former Best Friend... (a continuation of "I fucked my best friends mom"...part 2 of 2)

free dating

I had a fairly long term sexual affair with my now former best friends mom after I returned from serving in the US Army in the former West Germany back in the mid 80's (that story is on a separate post as Part 1).

During our 5 year "fuck fest", it can't be called anything less because I essentially was her #Boy Toy", she used me to satisfy her insatiable appetite for sex. As a early 40's mom, the former HS and college cheerleader still possessed a sexy 130 lb body on a 5'4" frame.

I asked her nearly everytime I was fucking her during our 1st year as to why her husband was not satisfying her and she said that he told her that she was no longer visually appealing to him. I thanked my lucky stars and went back to thrusting in and out of her needy pussy.

Sometime during the 3rd year of me being her #fucktoy, she confided in me that her Son had started getting serious about a girl and she thought it would be perfect PAYBACK for his taking advantage of my former GF if I were to fuck her before she married him. Yes, his mom was a bit on the devious side of the spectrum, but I liked that about her.

We devised a plan, playing the "long game", whereas she befriended her future daughter in law and her friends by appealing to their vanity as former HS cheerleaders and how they looked up at her as a former collegiate cheerleader. Once she gained their confidence and trust, she started to manipulate their young minds.

During many nights plying them with wine, tequila and some occasional joints, she discovered just how much of a slut they all were. She admitted to them that she had always been very unfaithful with all her HS and collegiate boyfriends as well as with her current husband because she just enjoyed having sex with a variety of lovers including girls.

Although it was a slow process, her future daughter in law eventually relented and ended up succumbing to desires of her future mother in law. After bedding her for about 6 months, I was introduced to her as her Boy Toy and she wanted to share me with her. Of course being under the impression that she needed to please her future MIL, she accepted me willingly as a lover.

Fast forward to her son's engagement dinner 6 weeks prior to the wedding, she arranged for her future daughter in law to have a Spa Day before the dinner, of course her Son did not know that the Spa Day consisted of me depositing 3 creampies deep inside his future wife's womb during her most fertile days and her pussy was practically still leaking my CUM during the engagement dinner.

She told her fiance a week before the wedding that she was "late", he of course was elated. They got married and she eventually gave birth to healthy baby boy. 8 months later it was confirmed via a very secret DNA test that the boy was indeed my Son and thus I completed my long term revenge plan on my former best friend for fucking my ex-girlfriend some 6 years prior...

KarmaIsABITCH!

submitted by /u/EnvironmentalMall423
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more