Alone in the sauna with the mother of my gf

free dating

When I was still together with my (now ex) gf we went on a wellnes-weekend in a hotel in the swiss alps once a year with her whole family. The hotel had a great spa area. Her family consisted of her father, mother, sister and brother. We always went all together to the spa area (to go naked in the sauna is normal in Switzerland). The little sister of my ex was 25 a bit chubby but with a cute face, huge boobs and a shaved pussy. She has sucked my cock once at a home party but this story is about the mother of my gf. She was around 50 and super hot. She was thin and athletic, had small and firm tits with small nipples. Her pussy was hairy but rimmed. Whenever I was sitting in the sauna with her, my dick grew. I dream about her, especially her hairy pussy since I saw her naked for the first time.

The whole family of my girlfriend and I arrive at the hotel in the swiss alps. The lady at the reception tells us, that you can rent the spa area in the evening from 9pm until 11pm. You've got the whole area for yourself and get a bottle of champagne. My gf's mother looks at her husband and asks him if he's interested. He smiles and says: yes, but only the two of us. So they rented the spa area for the evening. In the evening we all went to eat together. Everyone except my gf's mother and I took the same menu. Shortly after the meal everyone felt bad except the two of us. My gf's mother asked me: will you come to the spa with me? we paid a lot and it would be a shame not to use it. Of course i said yes and we agreed to meet in 10 minutes. I undressed, slipped into the bathrobe and dreamed of her naked body while my cock grew. When I arrived in the spa area, she was already waiting with the champagne. I did realize, however, that she was wearing a bikini. After a glass she said that she is going to take a shower and then head to the Finnish sauna. I said that I would also take a shower and then go to the steam room. when i took off my bathrobe she looked at me and said: don't you think that swimming trunks would be appropriate when you go to the sauna alone with your girlfriend's mother? On the other hand, I've often enjoyed you naked. I tried to cover my semi hard cock with my hands. Then she just turned around and went to the finnish sauna. I went to the steam sauna and layed down on a bench and started jerking off. I thought I was alone for 15 minutes. This should be enough time to cum and shower. When I opened my eyes after some time I saw through the steam that the mother of my gf was standing in front of the glass door. I thought that I could see her hand inside her bikini but wasn't sure. I sat up and tried to cover my boner with my hands when she opened the door. She looked at me annd said: did I interrupt you. I was thankful about the steam so she couldn't see me turning red and said: no, I'm happy you're here. She said: Oh I can see that and by the way two hands aren't enough to cover your boner. I saw what you did and I don't mind if you keep going. I haven't seen a hard dick in while and never such a long and thick one. Because I was so surprised and didn't think she would like to see me jerking off, my cock wasn't hard anymore. She was looking at me with disappointment and said: am I to old to be hot? I shook my head and said: no, you are super hot and right before you came in I thought about fucking you. I really want to see your nice tits and your hairy pussy. She just stood up and took off her bikini what made my cock growing hard imediately and her smiling. As my confidence was growing I told her to sit down and spread her legs. I got on my knees in front of her and could look at her perfect hairy pussy for the first time. I spread her pussy and want to start liking. She stopped me and said that she doesn't know if sche wants that because no one ever licked her. I told her to be quiet, lean back and relax. I started do lick her pussy from her clit all the way down and press my tongue in her hole. She started to moan loudly. When I went up again I sucked on her clit and let my tongue circle around inside my mouth, while I fingered her at the same time. She told me to stop because this was to intense. I took her wrists in on hand, pressed her legs apart with my ellbows and kept sucking on her clit. She started to shake and two minutes later she squirted in my face. She lied down on the bench and told me she was sorry but that never happened to her, while her legs where still shaking. I loved her juice tripping down my face but told her that she will get punished and to get on her knees. When she was on her knees I took her hair and told her to open her mouth. Then I pressed her head down on my cock until she gagged. She told me that my cock is too big but I kept fucking her mouth. After a while I told her to get up and turn around. I got behind her and shoved my cock in her pussy. While I pounded her hard from behind I fingered her clit hard. I felt her pussy convolsing. She started squirting again. She begged me to stop because her pussy was overstimulated. I told her that this is no problem as I wanted to fuck her hot ass anyway. She said that she thinks my cock is too big and that she never did anal. I told her that she will like it, bent her over spreaded her hot ass cheeks and started to press my cock inside her ass. She started to moan heavily and told me to go slow but that my cock feels awesome in her tight ass. I started to thrust her ass and still could't believe what happened and that I'm fucking my gf's mother in her ass. After I while I couldn'hold it any more and pumped my cum in her ass. My pulsating cock made her orgasm again. Then we went to take a shower. As I got hard again she got on her knees and told me that she owns me two more orgasms. Befor it was 11pm she made cum in her mouth and again over her tits.

submitted by /u/notthatbad88
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more