[F18] Dominant little sis lusts after bro: “He does want me, I just need to show him”

free dating

It was my 18th birthday and I was feeling terrible. I couldn’t believe that I was now a legal adult, but still a virgin! It hadn’t been until recently that I started obsessing about sex. When I’d had boyfriends in the past, I never let them get passed kissing me and touching me over my clothes. For last few months though, I’d been having extreme sexual fantasies that I explored on the more depraved parts of the internet, but I had no one to explore them with in real life. I’d even hinted to my older brother Chad that I’d be willing to mess around with him. The shame surrounding this disgusting taboo had gotten my panties soaking wet, but he’d rebuffed my advances.

In my lonely and depressed state, I sat in the darkness of my room sulking in the final hours of my birthday. “No” I decided. “He does want to fuck me, I just need to show him.” A surprisingly elaborate plan quickly formed in my head and I grabbed the supplies I needed.

I snuck into my brother’s room around 11 PM. He was fast asleep as I carefully tied his hands and feet to the bed posts. Once I confirmed he would not easily escape from the tight knots, I pulled the covers off completely and climbed on top of him with my bag of tools in hand.

As I straddled his lap, he woke up and began to squirm in futile confusion. Before he could yell out for help, I grabbed the pair of pink panties from my bag and shoved them in his mouth. I leaned forward and turned on the light from his nightstand to let him better appreciate what was happening to him. “How does that taste bro?” I asked him teasingly. He raised his eyebrows and shook his head. “They aren’t clean you know? I wore those all day and I have been really wet today.” I explained to him while rubbing his chest with both hands. I could already feel his big cock against me through his pajamas and I just knew he needed this as badly as I did. “That taste? That’s your little sister’s pussy. Do you like it? Do you want more?” He looked up at me pleading to be released, but his expression just made me laugh.

I reached into my bag and grabbed a pair of scissors. I waived them in front of his face menacingly “you’re going to give me your cock, Chad.” Feeling the power over my helpless brother was intoxicating and sent jolts of desire to my juicy and erect clit. I used the scissors to carefully cut through his pajama top and bottom letting them both fall flat against the bed. I looked down at my brother’s perfect, toned body and his beautiful dick and I felt my mouth start to water, but I resisted my urges - I wanted to take my time with him.

“I’m sorry about your clothes Chad. Would it make you feel any better if I cut mine off too?” I took the scissors and repeated the process on myself tossing a ruined set of pajamas on his bedroom floor. I sat naked there atop my naked brother and I knew could do literally anything I wanted with him. Chad started trying to yell, but it was far too muffled to be understood and would have been impossible for anyone else in the house to hear. “I hope you don’t mind bro, I’m just a little bit horny and I need you to help me get off. Remember, it is my birthday.” I grabbed the vibrator out of my bag and put it on my clit. I let myself moan loudly and bounce up and down on his chest. My pussy was nearly gushing as I edged myself closer and closer to an orgasm. Chad stopped squirming around and yelling for help after a bit and he seemed to enjoy my little show, but he did maintain a stern look that betrayed shame and even fear on his face. I started feeling a little bit sorry for him.

To help him overcome his hesitation I decided to slide down and straddled his legs. From his view, he now looked down on his half hard cock and his lil sis right behind it. He watched me stroke his massive member with one hand and pressing the vibrator against his balls with the other. In no time at all his huge cock stood straight up in the air unassisted.

As soon as I saw the precum start to pool up, I scooped it up with my fingers and held it in front of me. “Do you want sis to eat your cum? Hmmm? Well, I guess it’s my cum since I got it out. That is only fair. Right?” I laughed deviously as I licked my fingers clean. “Oh you are delicious aren’t you, bro?” I smiled down at my helpless brother. “Now I will take what I came here for.” I smiled and teased him a little more. “I’m giving you my virginity Chad. You should thank me.” He tried to yell one last time and with that, I slid up onto his waist and got into position. I felt the tip of his cock against my sticky slit and paused. “May I ride your cock bro? I don’t want to move too fast or do anything that makes you uncomfortable.” I paused again with a huge grin. “Get soft now if the answer is no….” With that I had my way with him driving my hips down against him and stuffing my tight virgin pussy with his giant cock. “Fuuuuuuck” I yelled louder than I’d intended to as I thoroughly impaled myself with him. It only took a few bounces on top of my brother for me to cum. All thoughts left my mind for a long while I rode Chad’s dick, coming again, and again… and again.

Eventually I looked down and saw Chad enjoying himself a little too much. “Are you going to creampie your little sister Chad? You know I’m not on the pill. Do you want to breed me?” The little bit of thrusting he had been doing stopped as he considered the potential consequences. I laughed and dismounted him temporarily then I grabbed the bottle of lube from my bag and doused his hard dick with it. I leaned back and carefully aligned his manhood with my virgin asshole. When I felt it push against me I sat back and took him in balls deep. With this surprise Chad’s eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body tensed up. I remained still for a several moments to let him calm down. “I’m going to take the gag out of your mouth, but you’re not going to scream…ok?” Chad nodded and I removed my dirty panties from his mouth. “What are you going to do now Chad?” I asked playfully.“I’m going to fill your ass with cum you filthy fucking slut!” I smiled at Chad “do it.”

submitted by /u/partyplastered2000
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more