Got caught fucking a stranger on a plane

free dating

I recently took a long distance flight and was seated next to a handsome guy in his 30s. At first I was nervous because my English isn't very good but he was super nice and we chatted for hours. He started flirting with me so I flirted back.

Gradually things progressed as he first touched my arm and then my leg and started moving his hand up slowly. I was super horny at this point because it had been a long time since I last had fucked someone, especially a guy this hot.

Eventually he slid his hand down my panties and rubbed my clit with the tip of his finger but we almost got caught by someone passing through the aisle so I whispered in his ear to follow me.

We were on a large double decker plane so there were plenty of places to hide ourselves, I saw a door for a storage room and we went inside.

He was so horny that we barely closed the door behind us and he was fully naked. I guess he liked the exposure of doing something really naughty, I took my clothes off too and threw my panties in his face and he caught them in his teeth. He reached into the pocket of his pants that were on the floor, pulled out an XL condom and stretched it over his cock.

As he walked towards me I noticed how huge his dick was, it looked like it was over 7 inches long and pretty thick too. I could feel my pussy becoming creamy at the thought of what was about to happen.

He let my panties go from his teeth and we immediately started making out. He grabbed my legs and pinned me against the wall, he started caressing my clit with his dick and rubbing it up and down... my pussy was getting super wet now and I begged him to fuck me.

He immediately shoved his dick as far as he could into me, so deep in that I could feel it touching my cervix. He started kissing my neck as he went back and forth slowly at first but he just couldn't control himself and started pounding me.

This caused me to start moaning loudly, we were both too horny to care and the sound of him pounding my tight little pussy against the wall of the storage room must have been extremely loud because after about 30 seconds an air hostess opened the door and almost fell over when she saw what was happening.

After she recovered herself she told us to get dressed and leave immediately. She said she wouldn't mention it to anyone until after we landed which we were grateful for, we went back to our seats and decided to continue our fun at a hotel when we landed.

We ended up fucking for 3 hours in the hotel, he must have been taking something because I don't understand how he lasted that long.

A few days later we both received letters from the airline saying we were permenantly banned from flying with them ever again... but it was worth it because it was the best fuck I ever had in my life.

submitted by /u/MeelaLove
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more