[MF] Wife and I Visit SWFLA and Find a Secluded Beach

free dating

Late last spring the Wife and I went for a get away to the west coast of Florida. It seemed like the perfect time to go, the snowbirds were out and the summer hasn't started yet. So we arrived into the Frt Myers airport and head north, a little south of Sarasota. We check into the hotel and Sit on the balcony listening to the gulf crash on the beach and have a few drinks to unwind after a day of travel. The Wife changed out of her clothes and slipped on a bathing suit cover up it was large mesh holes and she was naked under her cover up. The sun was shining on our balcony and I could see every detail under her dress. I had on a pair of running shorts of course nothing under them but me. I am starting to get aroused and she was getting very flirty and was teasing me by adjusting and re-adjusting the way she was sitting across from me. After way too many drinks and not eating all day we decided to hit the pool bar/lounge for a little supper and a couple drinks. Despite my coaxing she would not wear her dress the way it was, slipped on a bating suit, I a T-shirt and off we went.

We got to the lounge and it was all people our age and most of them were waiting to get onto a cruise the next morning. So we sit at the bar we make small talk with almost everybody near us. We all exchange buying rounds of drinks for each other and the evening turns into a very fun relaxing evening. My wife heads to the ladies room and returns and the conversations are continuing. After a couple of hours (9:00PMish) the crowd starts to thin out and soon it's pretty much us 2 and a few other couples hanging out. The bar tender makes his way over to us and asks if we want the same round, we both say yes, we're enjoying our new friends. At one point my head was turned away from my wife, I was speaking with a couple to my left. I hear her call my name and I spin around to answer her. She is sitting under the bar her dress hikes up and her legs are spread. I see her shaved bare pussy and she says to me, Kitty wanted to say hi. I smiled and laughed and said hello to her and gave her a little brush under the bar.

I figured this was going to turn into one hell of a night. But, by the time we made last call and closed the bar we basically got up to our room and hit the bed and for lack of a better word passed out.

We woke the next morning and our plan was to hit the beach sit all day then have a nice dinner. We showered slipped on our suits packed a cooler headed to breakfast. At breakfast we were asking out waitress were to enjoy the best beaches. She named a few and then she said if you want a really nice low-key almost private beech go to this spot. She said you must pay to get onto the Island and most of the people that live there won't be around yet. This sounded perfect to us. We get to the Island and pay our toll at the gate they let us on the island and we drive around till we find a spot at the souther most tip of the island that has a very nice little beach bar. We decide this is the spot we can hang all day, run for drinks restrooms what every. We enjoy the day and we decide to wait for sunset. Then head to the Bar for dinner. At about 4 o'clock we realize we pretty much have the beach to ourselves. She asked if I would run and get her a fruity frozen drink, as I am there I am chatting with the bartender and reserve a table for dinner her told me that when the sun starts to set the beech and restaurant and bar will be packed. I figure awesome we have maybe 3-4 hours to enjoy our solitude. I get the wife her drink and we're sitting talking and enjoying our time. I say to her damn all of this beer is making me have to pee again. I am getting tired of going into the gulf and running to the bar. I told her I was going to the bar to get another beer and drink for her. I return and she is busting my ball about peeing more often than a pregnant lady. We continue or day and it's getting near 5:30 and of-course I need another pee-call. This time I say I am not going anywhere, we are the only two here with in 300 or more yards, we are sitting were the waves are crashing, fuck this I am going right here. I slide my shorts to the side and pull out my cock and start to piss. The wife says WAIT I want to watch. She positions herself to watch me. She comments holy cow is this your first one of the day. I laugh and say you know it more like 10 already. Her eyes are glued to my cock and the stream of piss that was very clear and very plentiful. I flip off the residual drops and her eyes are still glued, which is honestly giving me a semi. We continue the chatting and at one point she says. btw watching you pee was very hot that really got me excited. I replied oh that's good to hear, I start to say, would you want to try, she cuts me off and says NO you're not peeing on me. I agree and decide not to push it. Another 20 minutes and the piss alarm goes off again. I tell her and she says let me watch again. Her eyes are glued again and she says this is really exciting me. She then rubs her pussy through her suit and I say whoa please continue baby, don't let me stop you. She is discreetly making circles on her pussy and clit with her first three fingers. Trying not be to obvious. Her hand starts to move a little faster and starts to press a little harder into her crotch. I am pretty much full erection and gently twirling my cock head, hitting the good spot where the male clit is located.

I say to her, would you like to go for a walk down the beach where there is nobody at all? and she said no I really wish I had my toy with me I want to cum now. I say oh guess what I slipped into the beach bag before we left. She smiled huge and said please hand it to me. I got out ver vibe and said her you go, have it it baby, I just want to watch.

I positioned my chair to face her and my back to the water but not facing the bar. I She pulled her suit to the side and turned on her toy and placed it on her clit. She was moaning very lowly saying that she was so fucking hot being in public jacking herself off. She said to me can you pee again. I told her that peeing with a hard on is not the easiest thing in the world but I would try. She is making circles around her clit and she is humping her toy and she keeps saying in a breathy voice I am so close I am going to cum, I re position myself to the bar can't see and I pull my erect cock out and try to pee. The tide is coming in and we don't even realize it. Soon we are getting splashed in our chairs. A wave hits us at the same time and splashes up onto her pussy and she says I am going to cum. She starts to press the vibrator so hard onto her clit and say yes yes yes, I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming. She had one super intense orgasm. I was so turned on and rock hard, I couldn't pee I didn't cum. I asked her to help me and she said ok let me catch my breath and we'll take a little walk. But it was to late the sunset crowds started to show up and we had to get back to reality. She thanked me for the show and for helping with her amazing orgasm. I had to wait my turn get there but I truly enjoyed her show for me.

submitted by /u/NP069U
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/13p482a/mf_wife_and_i_visit_swfla_and_find_a_secluded/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more