Gave my guy friend a BJ after i made him hard in public [FM]

free dating

Ever since i found out that he's more of a sub and into gentle femdom, and while i don't like admitting this, but i always love to tease him and see how far i can push it hehe - i purposefully made him hard in public a few times and seeing him get all red was just so much fun and also hot

Until one day, we were out just getting groceries and shopping. I honestly spend a lot of time shopping haha and he had the option to go home but he said he'll stay with me until im done. I went to shop for lingerie and to tease him, i held up a red thong that looked amazing and asked him ..... ''do you think this will look good on me?'' he got flustered while replying but i cut him off saying ''i'm just messing with you sweetie'' and giggled.

So by the end before getting to the cashier, i thanked him for staying with me and helping me ... ''you've been such a good boy for me today ...... \kiss on the cheeks*''* and he was smiling wide but also he got hard and covered it immediately lol, so i whispered to him again ''mommy will take care of that when we get to the car'' and he was shocked.

When we got to the car, i tied up my hair and he got to touch my boobs as much as he wanted. I gave him a sweet BJ, and there was no dirty talking, i only said ''cum for mommy'' and he came SO MUCH just in about two minutes lol

submitted by /u/basicslxxt04
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/13kiai5/gave_my_guy_friend_a_bj_after_i_made_him_hard_in/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more