Front desk girl [MF]

free dating

This was several years ago now. Used to work for a company that had its office in a coworking space. We were just a satellite of the bigger company, so just a few of us in the office. Many days I’d be the only one there since I was higher up in the org chart than the others so had more pressure to come and didn’t really care if they did or not.

Anyway. There was a girl who worked at the front desk of the coworking space. Let’s call her Jen. Signed i guests, keep the coffee machine working, took deliveries and then brought them to the various offices etc. she was pretty tall maybe 5’8”, mid 20s, slim, average size breasts, great hips and ass. Glasses, pale skin, cute face, straight black hair that went about halfway down her back.

We had a friendly relationship that was a little flirty but nothing too crazy. Until this one day I went in with trouble on my mind. It was the Friday before a long weekend so I knew not too many people would be around. Now, I had noticed Jen’s eyes on my package a few times before so this day decided to give her a better look by going commando. Dark gray pants so it wasn’t too obvious I was trying to show off but my meat was definitely hanging down my leg with length and girth both extremely obvious if you looked.

Late morning I walked in and knew from an email I’d received that I had a delivery to pick up from Jen at the front desk. So i get off the elevator and walk up to her desk. I can see her eyes briefly lock-in on my manhood before she looks away trying to play it off.

“Hey Jen, think I have a package here.”

She blushes then smirks. “You sure do.”

Rest of the day I make sure to pass by her desk a little more than normal and catch her peeking almost every time.

I know she’s hourly so leaves right at 5:30 every day. So I make sure to leave at the same time.

“Weekend plans?” I ask.

She mentions some things Saturday and Sunday, but nothing about this Friday evening. Then asks about my plans.

“Not sure,” I say. “Just know I really want a drink right now. Long week. Care to join?”

She agrees and we go to a spot down the block and knock back a couple. She’s giving obvious signs. Touching my arm a lot. Complaining about the local dating scene etc. So, about 6:30 we head back to my place.

When we get inside I grab her slim waist firmly with both hands and kiss her softly on the neck. We kiss a few times and then she can’t wait any longer. She drops to her knees right there in the living room and undoes my pants. I help her pull my cock out of my pants leg and her jaw literally drops.

“Oh my god. I fucking knew it. I fucking knew it.”

She spent several minutes down there getting me fully hard, then we moved over to the couch and I let her ride me slow and easy to get used to my size. She came quickly and after I unloaded she fell back on the couch giggling and catch her breath. We ordered door dash for dinner and then spent the rest of the night drinking and fucking.

Turns out Jen had been with a few fairly large guys before but I had them beat considerably. And she was smitten. With how it felt inside, how massive it was in her hands, how it looked hanging heavy when soft — literally everything about it.

We kept fucking for several more weeks until she got pushy about a relationship, which I wasn’t ready for. That led to some drama, which cooled things off. But she’d still text me toward the end of Big drinking nights and once a month or so I’d let her come over late night to get plowed or just give me head if she was on her period. This continued for 8 or 9 months until she moved away for grad school.

I know from social media that Jen is engaged now but she has looked at my LinkedIn profile probably five times in the last year or so. I haven’t taken that bait though.

On mobile , so sorry for typos. Will try to share more stories in the future, there are a lot.

submitted by /u/Biggertheshoe2
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/13q3tx6/front_desk_girl_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more