I 43 [F] Am At An Erotic Resort For the Week and Had 9 Strangers Try to Make Me Cum

free dating

My husband and I are spending the week at an erotic resort in the Caribbean as a small treat for a winter’s worth of travel and conferences. He has spent 70% of his time on the road, so this will be a lovely way to unwind and relax! We got in pretty late last night after having Mother’s Day with the kids which meant we were exhausted and passed out quickly in our villa.

After a quick breakfast, we lathered up in sunscreen and made our way to the pool to lounge by the water and soak up the sun. The only dress code is for dining, so I stroll from our villa to the lounge chairs au natural as almost everyone else is as well. It doesn’t take long to strike up a conversation where we meet a fellow couple from France that are on their honeymoon. They’re lovely, young 30’s, and new to the lifestyle. We chat about all kinds of stuff, but that always devolves into sex, since that’s kind of why we’re here.

She asks if I enjoy being waxed down there. I just had it professionally done a few days prior, so I was very bare. She’s well trimmed, but says is a bit timid to have it done. I told her it doesn’t feel the best, but I love the feeling of bareness, especially during sexual acts. She’s blushing a bit, and looks toward my husband to say that she’s sure he doesn’t mind when going down on you. We all laugh, and I tell her it heightens the sensitivity surrounding the lips, but it’s all about effort put into it. And besides, I can count on two hands how many times I’ve cum from someone going down on me. It’s not for lack of trying, but while it feels incredible, it just can’t make me orgasm. The couple looks surprised, and now her husband pipes in and says that she’s incredibly talented, leaving that door open. I flash my husband a look, he nods, and I tell them that we should go to the lounge since sex acts aren’t permitted in public areas.

The lounge is not incredibly crowded, a couple scenes happening - the real fun starts later at night usually - so we find a little area to settle into. There’s a couch near the center, and after a moment or two of awkwardness that happens before someone makes the first move, I open my legs and reveal the small innie pussy of mine for them to see. I’m already a little aroused by this time, so I run my finger up and down my slit before opening it up to reveal my pink folds inside.

Then an idea strikes me: what if we made this a game. If either of them make me cum in three minutes, I’ll help them cum in any way they want. They eagerly agree, and she dives between my legs with the softest lips and tongue I’ve ever felt. Hubby start the timer while I enjoy the absolute tongue lashing against my cunt. Fingers stretch my tight hole, mouth suctioned against my clit. She pulled out the big guns, but 3 minutes goes by too quickly.

Girl/girl always attracts a lot of attention, and the handful of people start to make their way our direction. Her husband then kneels before me, and while not as talented as his new wife, gave me everything he had. I was never close to finishing, but I was feeling amazing. His five minutes ding, I’m incredibly aroused (not just having two people worship my pussy but also love exhibitionism) so I look around and tell everyone the current game. One of the guys immediately dives in followed by another. Then two couple try their hands (and mouth) to the situation. Finally, one last guy tries, but while it was heaven, no cumming for me. We all laugh, some declare re-dos to try and win the prize, but after 30 minutes of this, my husband could take no more. He’s throbbing, and without even a word, takes me on the couch, sliding his thick cock into me. The group watches me moan like a whore as he fills me beyond capacity until he fills my womb with his seed.

We cleaned up quickly after that, and after a quick bathroom trip, agreed to have dinner with our new French friends! Which also hopefully means some partying in our room afterwards. The villa doors open to the bedroom so someone walking by could get a glimpse…

Anyway, I’m here for a week, so if you have any questions or want me to do anything while I’m here, let me know!

submitted by /u/EvieLovesPleasure
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/13inqu1/i_43_f_am_at_an_erotic_resort_for_the_week_and/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more