[MFM] I watched my ex-girlfriend have sex with her new boyfriend and then joined them for a threesome. Part 1.

free dating

About two years ago I M29 was dating a women who we will call Colleen F32. We met through mutual work friends at a party and clicked instantly. She was stunning, 5'10 with a great butt brown eyes black hair, and D-cup boobs. We made each other laugh and had a lot of similar interests. We exchanged numbers went on a few dates and next thing you know we couldn't stay out of each other's beds. We had a great relationship but were never in love and decided we were going to have an open relationship

During this year we each had people on the side we were hooking up with and having a great time. We were never in love but we really liked each other in a sexual and non-sexual way. One of Colleen's side guys we will name Kevin M32. Kevin is really hot to put it mildly he is 6'3 with an incredible jawline, broad shoulders, and a big butt, They eventually fell in love with each other and Colleen decided to settle down with him. I was sad but happy for her as a person. We remained friends as we traveled in the same social circle but the sex had stopped.

Fast forward to this year and I am invited to a friend's apartment for a gathering. I decide to go but it was pretty dead and not a lot of people I knew were there. Much to my surprise Colleen and Kevin show up. Colleen looked stunning she was wearing yoga pants that showed off her butt and a tang top showing off her boobs. Colleen and Keven were the only people I knew at this dead party so we start making small talk about, work, life, and the news, but the party was dead. I felt flirty vibes from her but I did not think too much of it at the time. But it was obvious Colleen and Kevin were texting each other when I was talking. Colleen giggled with each text Kevin sent

Eventually, Colleen and Kevin say they want to leave and invited me back to their place. I accepted their offer and we took an Uber. In the Uber, Colleen sat between me and Kevin. She started rubbing my thigh and moving her body close enough to mine were I could feel her butt pressing against me. I was turned on and had a boner. We get out of the car and into their apartment and I could feel the sexual tension. We were sitting in the living room. Colleen then says to me in front of Kevin "I loved fucking you". I awkwardly laughed and said thank you. Kevin also laughed, this was a huge relief for me because I knew he was okay with it. I then decided to lean in and play along. I told her I loved having her fat ass in my face and how I loved the way her ass would hit my body in doggy style. The tension was gone.

Colleen says to me "stay seated" and summons Kevin to their bedroom. I assumed they were going to walk out naked and we were going to have a threesome. My heart was pounding and my body was starting to sweat. Then in their bedroom, I can clearly hear their clothes coming off as they laugh. I hear them both kiss. Then I hear them moving a chair. I didn't think much of it. In my mind I was thinking "Should I take my clothes off" I chose not to. Then Kevin calls me into the bedroom.

They were both standing there in front of me butt naked. Colleen somehow looked better than before, her ass had gotten bigger and her boobs appeared to be bigger and her nipples were rock hard. Kevin looked great as well with his 6 pack abs. His cock was also huge (I can see why Colleen caught feeling for him lol). Colleen told me to sit in the chair by the bed and that I was free to take my clothes off. I stripped naked and they both told me how great I looked. I needed that reassurance considering I was in a room naked with Kevin. Colleen says in a soft voice, "would you like to watch us have sex" I said "Of course"

I sit in the chair and Colleen and Kevin start having oral sex. Kevin picks up Colleen and turns her upside down while we gave her oral and she sucked his cock. Colleen's body is facing mine so I have a great view of her ass. Then Kevin lies down on the bed and Colleen begins to ride him cowgirl. I had a great view of her ass riding. Colleen is going hard her ass is making a loud clapping noise every time it hit Kevin's legs. She is also a screamer during sex and was really loud as she moaned. She was grabbing Kevin's chest muscles and throwing herself back and forth on his cock until her knees were on fire, she then said she needed a break and wanted to fuck in doggy style. They start doing doggy and Kevin is plowing into Collen and she is screaming as her ass kept slamming against Kevin. At this point, both of their bodies were drenched in sweat to the point where some of Colleen's butt sweat was splashing on my body. It was incredible. They then quickly had missionary sex when they both came.

They both lay in the bed that was soaked in sweat and cum. Kevin asked me if I was enjoying myself and I told him I was in heaven. I went to the fridge to get them each something to drink and to give them a moment to reconnect. I come back with some cold Gatorades and the three of us took a chance to connect. They had been fantasizing about having sex in front of someone for a while Kevin told me and I was the lucky person who got to watch. I told them I was having a great time and Colleen said " we are not done yet" Colleen got back on top of him and rode him again!!!!!!! I dont know how she had the energy but she rode him giving it her all her. Both are their bodies were soaked in sweat and Colleen's face was as red. I could tell she was tired but she was determined to give me a show. They did 69 and both came again, this time though Kevin came on Colleen's boobs. They were both exhausted and the room at this point had a strong smell of sex in it.

After 20 minutes of them cuddling they decided to take a shower and invited me to join them. I was more than happy to. The shower was small and could not really fit the three of us but I was happy to be in a small space where I was wet and naked with them. I needless to say had a large boner in the shower with them and Collen said " Let me handle that" and got on her knees and gave me a blowjob while Kevin washed her hair. I came almost instantly because I was so turned on. We dry off and Colleen asks me to spend the night in bed with them which I agree to. I climb in the bed and it was like someone poured a galled of warm water with salt onto the bed there was so much sweat but I honestly found it really sexy. We all climb into bed naked with Colleen in the middle of both me and Kevin. They went to sleep I couldn't sleep because I was so turned on. Eventually, I got a few hours of sleep and we woke up around 11 am the next day.

Colleen turns to look at me with a serious face and asks "Did you have a great time" to which I replied I did. She and Kevin go to the bathroom to brush their teeth. I didn't have a toothbrush so Colleen let me use hers. I offer to make them breakfast as the guest and I make us all some eggs and bacon. We have breakfast and debrief. They were both very intentional about making sure I felt great and I did.

Note: Part 2 I will write about the threesome we had later that morning.

submitted by /u/Throwaway3747493272
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/13jkiax/mfm_i_watched_my_exgirlfriend_have_sex_with_her/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more