[MF] Visiting my gf at uni for the first time

free dating

This is a story from back when I was 18 years old.

I sit on the uncomfortable train carriage seat, and feel the rattle through my bones as I’m rocketed to my destination. The grey miserable weather pours through the window as I gaze at the passing countryside and industrial sites. I’m tired but energised - today I’m going to visit my girlfriend at university and I haven’t seen her in over a month.

We’ve only been together a few months, but we’ve had an intense relationship which has been characterised by sneaking behind our parents backs to find places to fuck - the lack of privacy has been frustrating but certainly not a barrier and we’ve become pros at suppressing her squeals whilst her parents are in the next room.

My train pulls into the station and I see her waiting in the distance - her eyes light up as she notices me, her hand lifts in a little half wave and she dashes over as the doors open. She is petite, with shoulder length mousey brown hair, large dish shaped green eyes and a cute nervous energy. She dresses in baggy clothes - overly sized jeans and a hoody which mask her figure. It’s a secret I enjoy, at a glance her body that hides below is not obvious to others, but is jaw dropping and a gift that I relish to unwrap when we are together. I step up onto the platform and she leaps up into my arms in a tight embrace.

We walk back to her student accommodation giggling as we catch up, drunk on eachothers company and the excitement of the days to come. Everything’s heightened and more colourful around her, and we are playfully silly as we get closer to her place.

We scale the stairs, and arriving at her dull blue door she unlocks the bolt and we cross the threshold. I turn to close the door and as it clicks shut I turn around and she pushes me back against it with a force that take me by surprise. She leans into my neck and wetly whispers into my ear “remember what I told you would happen”?

I hadn’t remembered, but now I do. A week ago on the phone she told me jokingly how as soon as I walked in she’d seduce me. We laughed and I told her I’d need it after the time we’ve had apart. She’s not joking now, and planting a quick kiss on my neck she drops to her knees, expertly unbuckles my belt and pulls my jeans and underwear down to expose my soft dick which hangs in exposed surprise at her eye level. Everything happens in slow motion as she opens her mouth and envelopes me in wetness, my softness filling her and easily massaged by her restless tongue. Instantly I’m swelling, and before long she can only take half of me in, before finally she has to rest her jaw and work her tongue around the glistening head instead. She circles and flicks the frenulum sending pulses of pleasure through me whilst slowly but firmly stroking the shaft. She looks up at me and giggles, noticing the clear precum leaking from me and says “don’t enjoy it too much, I’m going to need you for longer” and her tongue greedily laps up the salty liquid.

I’m still dazed. I still have my coat on. She guides me to step out of my clothes, pulls my top off and then grabbing my now pulsing cock leads me to the bed where she lays me down, giving my balls a quick jokey kiss which makes me twitch involuntarily. She climbs on top of me and kisses me deeply, her lips travelling down my neck, chest, stomach and then enveloping my still throbbing head. She sits up and in a fluid motion her hoody is off and she unpins her bra, releasing her perfectly firm c-cups. They are large against her frame, her pale nipple giving them a deliciously soft appearance. She steps off the bed and whips her baggy jeans off and I see that cute ass that is so perfectly round, and at the same time suprisingly voluptuous for her little frame. I notice a patch of damp on her knickers, and she pulls them down her wetness sticks and leaves trails on her thighs.

She opens her bedroom cabinet and pulls out a condom, which she opens and places on my tip, rolling it down as far as she can before scrabbling to get on top of me. Looking me excitedly in the eyes she gets herself into position and slides herself up and down my length a few times, before using her hand to guide me inside. As she lowers, the head of my dick sweeps into her warmth, and she slowly consumes me inch by inch until there is nothing left to see. She gives her hips a little wriggle, flashes a devilish grin then exhales deeply and starts grinding me at a delicious pace. As she builds speed I reach up to squeeze those perfect breasts, the hard nipples pressing into my palms. I run my hands down her firm sides to her hips and watch in wonder as her face flushes and contorts in pleasure. She’s missed me being around, and in late night phone calls she tells me how she grinds against her heel imaging she’s on top of me, and it’s clear now she is doing a perfect job of getting herself off. I know better than to interfere when she is in the zone, and she picks up the pace becoming increasingly more vocal to a crescendo, then she sags and her legs twitch and wobble uncontrollably. I can feel her wetness on my balls and thighs, sticky with her juices. She giggles and falls down onto me in an embrace, before sitting up and then getting off me. I watch my dick reappear as it slides out of her, glossy with her wetness which spills out of her as she climbs off the bed. “It’s your turn to fuck me please”.

I don’t need to be asked twice. I too get off the bed and quickly lift her onto her desk, books and notes hurriedly pushed to the side. Standing between her legs I guide myself in, and she wraps herself around me fully submitting. I don’t go easy, and give her my full length hard and fast feeling the heat emanate from her body. I lean back and look in glory at my swollen dick sliding in and out of her perfect little pussy, almost feeling bad for violating something so beautiful with my throbbing veiny cock. After a few minutes of frantic fucking I can feel the first signs of orgasm coming for me, so I slow down to deliver a deep kiss to her, pull out and then move her to the floor.

I bend her over her desk chair, and for the millionth time feel amazed with my luck. There is that beautiful round ass, perfect hips pulling into a tight waist, the curve and furrow of her back glistening with perspiration. This all frames her dainty slit which now is pinkened and flushed from the attention it’s getting. I position my cock head at this impossible slot, and drive myself inside, watching her engulf me inch by inch. I raise a knee to get the angle good, and build a rhythm until she can take it hard and fast. It hits the spot and she’s instantly a melting mess, panting and moaning uncontrollably as I repeatedly strike gold. Eventually it’s too much, and she starts laughing uncontrollably about the intensity of what she’s feeling.

I pull out and check she’s okay, she now looks very different to how I met her at the station. My cute girl now has a reddened flushed face, her hair and forehead glisten with sweat and her eyes have a post orgasm sheen. She looks at me devilishly-“I’m going to make you fucking cum now”.

She lays me on the floor and quickly straddles me, now on her feet rather than her knees, and absolutely impales herself on my rigid cock. I gasp as she reaches out to the table for balance, and quickly slams herself repeatedly on my full length riding up to the tip before smashing back down again. It is at once amazing and terrifying as I fear a slip any moment will break my dick, but my fears are unfounded and I submit in amazement as I get the hardest fucking of my life. It isn’t long before she gets her wish, and feeling the orgasm hurtling along I groan for a final time as I explode inside her, stars edging my vision as the world fades in and out of focus. She giggles as she slides off and joins me on the floor in an embrace as my punished dick starts to shrink, the condom loosening holding its payload of thick hot cum. She slides it off me, ties a knot in it and expertly flicks it into her bin, raising her arms in excitement at her shot.

She nuzzles her nose against my neck, wrapping her arms around me. “It’s nice to see you again” she says. Yes. Yes it is.

submitted by /u/Walkinghomesolo
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/13lbvz8/mf_visiting_my_gf_at_uni_for_the_first_time/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more