Great Poor Decisions [FM]

free dating

--Alright some backstory first; feel free to skip ahead, you gremlins; also this is my first post here so take it easy on me if it sucks-- this is from my last semester at college; I had a bit of a complicated history with Shae. She spent the first 3-ish years of college in a committed relationship but was always very flirty. Lots of the 'shit, if I wasn't with Jake [her bf], I'd say you look really hot' types of comments. And sure, maybe I read a little into it but at least it felt nice to hear. Anyways, she broke up with her bf and her and I became very close. We'd watch the bachelor every week, hang out at each other's places, etc. and eventually started hooking up and it turned into a fwb situation.

After a really fun summer of hooking up a lotttt [which I can recall at a later time] I eventually started dating someone else late the next fall and she was seeing other people too. We stayed friends but I tried to keep a bit of distance bc I knew the chemistry we had. We had incredible sex and once it happened, it became really hard not to think/talk about later on which would obviously lead to meeting up more.At this point, I was single again and Shae had also ended things with a girl she was seeing[she was bi].

So we're all out at this pub for a friends birthday and she and I are both kind of on the fringes. We were somewhat friends with the birthday girl but not super close. Naturally, we end up at the bar away from everyone else and she immediately starts talking shit, but in a really funny way. She's openly making fun of me to the bartender, random people walking by, etc. She's telling everyone that I dumped her, that I was awful at sex, etc. We're both laughing and talking about graduating, and of course, the occasional stare/touch. The sexual tension became really really fraught until eventually, one of my roommates got really drunk and we had to walk home.

I was pretty bummed but eventually got a text:
-that bartender was absolutely loving it. sorry, I just had to tell him you were bad in bed and you were small. it seemed right.
I play along and there's a little bit of banter here and there until she calls her own bluff and reassures that I'm in fact not small and actually at the top of her 'list' in terms of partners. Of course, I let her know that she is by far and away at the top of mine and I thought the conversation was pretty much over from there.
5 minutes go by and she says 'I have something to say but I know I shouldn't' and before I can decipher or respond, she says 'do you wanna fuck? we can go in my car'. I responded that she should def come over and we can decide from there.

So at this point, its maybe 2am and I have to be awake by 6 for a bus/flight the next day. She comes over and before she lays in my bed, she say's 'strange, it seems like it always ends like this' and takes off her glasses as we start making out. [side note, guys, please commit to good foreplay. it makes it more fun for everyone. don't be gross]

anyways, so we both end up naked and I immediately get her on her back and start to go down on her. She had this incredibly sexy way of breathing that when I licked her clit just right [usually in a circle], she would hold her breath before letting out the sexiest moans. So I kept focusing on what I had learned as her fwb and tried to make her feel good. It was not too long until she was grabbing my hair while cumming. She pulled me right up and flipped me over.
She gave me head for maybe 2 minutes until I pulled her up to kiss her and she immediately sat on my dick and began riding me like she always used to. From my point of view, she was truly a sight to behold. Shae didn't have the biggest boobs but they were perfectly proportional to the rest of her body and to make things v hot, she got them pierced. So I am watching them, her eyes, her thighs, all trying my best not to prover her right [sarcastically] about being disappointing in bed.
After a few minutes with her on top, we eventually get into missionary and then I took her from behind. At first, I was going really slow and pausing between each thrust. I don't know if she was the biggest fan as she kept throwing her huge ass back onto me which if then obliged and matched her tempo. She came not too long after that and I did as well and we both fell asleep in each others arms that night in a wild cloud of bliss/confusion, knowing that things would be a bit more confusing from then until I graduated a few months later.

Also, we woke up 20 minutes before my alarm the next morning and did everything all over again as the sun came up. Personally, as a big morning-sex guy, I almost enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed the night before.
'Well shit, that's one way to wake me up. goddam.' and my god she couldn't be more right.

submitted by /u/gc-dropout
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/13oa2gj/great_poor_decisions_fm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more