Wfh Lunch Break Facial!!

free dating

First time posting... Since I have a few housemates, the original plan was to take a work-from-home lunch break with a new and nearby FWB underneath my porch stairwell. It would be his first time using me. Even though there was a winter storm, I met him outside in the instructed outfit: tight dress for easy access, with a plug in and nipples tied.

He followed me down beneath the stairs and started to feel me up against the wall. The sound of traffic from the busy street outside while his hands grabbed me had me soaked, but unfortunately so did the sleet... I was wet twice over and desperate, so I came up with a plan B.

There's an empty basement unit beneath mine which my landlord occasionally uses for himself. He wasn't there this week and I know where he keeps a spare key, so we snuck inside. He didn't waste any time. We had barely crossed the threshold before he was pulling up my dress and checking that I had followed his instructions. He bent me over the couch and hit my ass until he was sure that I would feel the sting for the rest of the work day as I tried my best not to cry out and be heard by my housemates upstairs.

I got down on my knees, took off my mask, and replaced it with something else. He fucked my face, wearing a cock ring to make me work harder, then brought me back up to the couch and slid his fingers inside me. The fact that I was dripping already did not go unnoticed. He played with me until my legs buckled and I fell onto the floor, when he pulled me back up, turned me around again, and took me from behind with one hand forcefully pulling back my hair.

With the plug in my ass, my pussy was so tight that he almost didn't fit, and he kept sliding out as he thrusted inside me. He moved the plug in and out of me a few times. I dropped back to my knees, thanked his cock, and he fed me my lunch. He came- painting me from chin to forehead. Trying to wipe some of it just smeared cum into my hair.

And that was it. I pulled up my mask (which now has cum stains inside it), and he left me covered to walk back upstairs and finish my work day.

submitted by /u/beaumsgr
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more