Part 2 three way on post breakup vacation

free dating

1st part tldr: gf broke up with me after introducing me to femdom and feminization, pegging etc. Was supposed to go on vacation with her and our mutual friends (josh and molly) who are a couple. She didn’t go but I still went and third wheeled. Got drunk the first night and the couple and I ended up in the same bed and things got sexual.

So after molly finished making me lick up my own cum she explained to me that my ex had told her and josh all the stuff we used to do together. I.e her making me dress up in panties and lingerie. Molly said this gave her and josh the idea of adding me into their relationship during our vacation. At this point I was still pretty stunned from what had happened and I didn’t know what to say. Molly went on to explain that I would be her and Josh’s sissy clean up slut. Molly would dress me in panties and cute outfits and do my makeup and then josh would dominate molly and I and we would be his good sluts. Molly also told me that I would have to let josh fuck me and suck his dick. I had never done anything with a guy and had always assumed I was completely straight but the events that had just transpired (josh jerking me off) had turned me on more than anything ever before.

Molly explained that I would also have to be her sex slave too and be ready to serve her and clean her pussy anytime she desired. Still unsure of what to say I paused and thought for minute. I then made the haste decision to say yes I thought what the hell I just got out for relationship and I am ready to try something new.

For the rest of the week molly would dress me up in the slurries outfits and then josh would come in and fuck molly and me going back and forth between us or molly and I would both get on our knees and suck joshs massive dick until he covered our faces in cum. I had never had ma more eye opening g sexual experience and it made me realize that this is what I truly wanted to be a couple sissy scorns up slut. Molly would also make me clean her pussy at the end of all of our sex sessions . I would excitedly eat Josh’s huge creampie from her pussy while simulataneluslt jerking off myself. This was the only time I was allowed to pleasure my self, When I was cleaning molly and boy did I event do it a lot.

The trip awakened a lot of things in me and I realized i loved Josh’s big dick and being his slut as well as mollys I will always remember the first time josh fucked me in the ass, pulling my panties to the side and slowly shoving his dick inside of me . Molly and josh loved to spit roast me with josh fucking me in the ass and molly using my deface to pleasure herself. Sometimes josh would lie me and molly down beside eachother and take turns going between us and using my ass and Molly’s pussy

After I agreed to be their sissy slut I think we much shave spent 90% of our time in the room fucking and sucking one another. All in all it was a great trip and really awakened me sexually.

After the trip I used to spend one or two nights a month with molly and josh living as their sissy slut but now they have moved far away and I almost never see them but we do keep in touch and Often reminisce about the trip we took together.

submitted by /u/bobbybob_99
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more