My first gangbang

free dating

Hey all, recent story here. Only a few years ago.

I was with a boy, let's call him Tommy. Me and Tommy had been dating for a few months, he was a smart guy and handsome.

He had short slick hair and beautiful green eyes. He was 5'10" and always usually wore blue jeans and simple t-shirts.

We met at a shooting range in south texas, near the border. I was buying ammo for one of my shotguns and he walked up to me.

"Hey, my name is Tommy." He talked in a clipped tone like he lived up towards the northern states.

"Hi." He was cute and I was single, so I got excited. "My name's Creme."

"You doing anything this Friday?"

"Nope" I lied, I had a dinner planned with a friend, but she could wait.

"Wanna go out to eat? There's a killer restaurant about a mile from here."

"I would love to."

It was Wednesday. I drove back home and called my best friend.

"Becky. Listen, you don't understand, he's so cute." I said.

"I bet, but we haven't gone out in ages." She said with an attitude.

"Next week, I promise! I'll even pay."

She sighed "fine." She laughed a little. "So what's he look like?"

I told her.

"A right cowboy huh?"

"Yea, I'm excited."

We talked for a while longer before we hung up.

The next day went by in a flash. I went and got a new sexy black dress and pumps. Took a shower, shaved my private areas and everywhere else.

Friday morning came and I was giddy with excitement for tonight. He picked me up around 6 and we went to a nice bistro, I got a steak dinner and he got something similar. He paid and he drove me back home

"I had a lot of fun tonight." He said.

"Me too, we should do that again."

"Yea."

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. I leaned over to his ear and whispered.

"Maybe it's the wine, but I wouldn't mind this date going a little longer."

He smiled, knowing exactly what I meant.

We barged through my door making out. I lead him to my bedroom, we both stripped as we went.

We were in our underwear when we stopped.

"Let's see what you've got big boy." I dropped to my knees and pulled down his boxers

His cock was at least 5 inches. I took the member into my mouth and started to blow him. Sliding the rod across my tongue, drops of pre-cum leaked onto my tongue, it was salty.

I sucked him off, he groaned in pleasure.

He grabbed me by my hair and started to thrust in my throat. Using me as a fuck toy.

And I loved it.

He was so rough with me, he pumped his cock in my mouth all the way to the back of my throat. I was gagging and spitting everywhere, getting his cock nice and wet.

He pulled me off and lifted me up, literally, he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He crawled over me. He didn't waste time taking my panties off, with how forceful he was I was already incredibly wet.

He lined up his cockhead to my sopping entrance and slammed himself in. I gasped in surprise.

"Fuck your tight." He moaned.

I couldn't say anything, I was just indulging in his length. He slammed his hips into mine with so much force I thought he was trying to break me.

He eventually had his hand on my throat, choking me softly. It felt good. Something about not being able to breathe did it for me.

My hips started gyrating on their own into his member. My orgasm came hard.

I started quivering and squirting all over his cock, liquid dripping onto my bedsheets.

But he wasn't done. He kept slamming his man meat in me, determined to get himself off.

I saw stars out of the corner of my eyes when he came inside me. Hot liquid filled me. It felt amazing just to have his essence inside me. I came again.

He pulled his cock out, shooting a few ropes of cum on my stomach.

He laid beside me, panting.

"You're a good fuck."

I giggled.

We laid there and slept till the morning.

We dated and fucked for a few months. Until he popped a question.

"Hey, Creme, wanted to ask you something."

I was riding him. I was gyrating my hips on him in slow sensual circles.

"What's up, babe?"

"Well, I have a few friends I've told you about."

I started moving up and down him. "Uh-huh."

"Well, would you want to try a few others?"

The thought of that sent shivers up my spine.

"How many."

" including me, 4."

I started to climax at the thought of that. Four guys using me like Tommy uses me.

"Fuck yes," I said, my hips gripping at him

"Good." He purred.

He continued to fuck me through the night.

Over the next few days, Tommy got everything set up. We cleaned out my guest room and got put a simple bed in there.

Every night leading up to it we fucked like animals. I had every one of my holes used and abused. I swallowed so much of him.

The night came fast. I was instructed to wait in the room with a. Blindfold on and to be naked.

I did as I was told and waited. I heard the door open, multiple pairs of feet scuffled in.

My heart was beating hard. I heard them all surround me, appraising me.

"Damn Tommy. Good catch." A gruff man said.

"Yea, can't wait to get my hands on that."

I felt myself blush.

I felt the first hand grab my left tit. He had rough hands.

Another hand went to my moth, the thumb teased itself in. I accepted it and sucked on it.

"She knows what to do." A voice near me said. "She's a good slut."

Yes I was, I thought.

"So," I heard Tommy say. "Have at it."

I wasn't ready when he pushed me on my back. my legs unfolded and spread out, my pussy waiting for them.

I didn't have to wait long, one of them got on my chest, his cock was laying in between my tits.

I dipped my head down and licked the engorged cockhead. He repositioned so it was easier to suck his cock.

Another guy got in-between my legs and penetrated me without warning. He was much bigger than Tommy. It was at least 7 inches, and so much thicker. He slowly slid his cock into me, making me moan on the cock in my mouth.

The third guy put his length in my hand, it was hard and warm. I jerked it as best I could. Messaging it in my hands.

They had me like that for a while. Pumping in and out of me. Then they moved, popping themselves out of me.

"I'm gonna take a break." The one fucking my pussy said.

"Already man? We've barely started." The one fucking my mouth said.

"I'm not done, just gonna stop for a minute."

The other two stood me up and got in front and behind me, their cocks aimed at my entrances.

The one behind me teased my back door while the other teased my front. God I felt so hot.

Without warning, I felt his length inside my cunt, the wetness making it slide in easy. The other took the cue and rammed himself into my backdoor.

I was so full of cock. I was wondering with need as they lifted me off the ground and trusted into my holes. It was a weird feeling. To hot rods of man meat fucking both of my holes.

I was screaming in ecstasy as my first orgasm came to pass. Hot liquid poured out of my sopping wet fuck hole, and they just kept thrusting into me.

The one behind me bit my neck making me gasp. He trusted harder into my poor ass.

"Fuck that's tight." He growled in my ear. "You like that you dirty little slut?"

I moaned louder

"Fuck I'm gonna cum. Hey Tom, can I cum in her ass?"

I didn't hear Tommy respond. But I got his answer.

Hot fluid shut up my ass. His dick twitched as he came. There was so much I felt it leak out from me. He trusted one last blast of cum in me.

His soft cock came out of my ass with a pop. More if his cum leaked onto the floor.

The guy in my cunt pushed me on the bed so hard I bounced. He was on top of me in seconds. Pumping his meat back in me as hard as he could.

My second orgasm came as quickly as the first. Hitting me like a freight train. My legs shook uncontrollably as I came. More hot fluid ran down my legs and onto the bed.

I was gasping for air as he trusted deep into me. Then I felt the other guy's cock on my lips. He didn't wait for me to get ready, he just shoved his length in my throat as deep as he could. I gagged and spit but he just held it there.

He started moving, fucking my throat from above. Pumping himself in and out of my open maw. I felt something hit my ass, a stinging pain. Probably a slap. And another ton my cheek.

I loved this. I was their personal fucktoy. Made only to help them cum.

My third orgasm hit me so hard I nearly blacked out. My whole body seized up as I can. My cunt gripped harder on his massive length of flesh.

"Fuck" he breathed out. "Gonna fucking cum."

He pumped harder and faster in me. I felt his cock twitch and felt his fluid seep into my waiting honeypot. That made my third orgasm hit even harder.

The one in my throat started to spasm. Hot sticky fluid slid down my throat into my gullet.

They both pulled out and left me sitting there.

I heard Tommy in my ear. "Good girl."

Those words alone made me have my fourth orgasm of the night. A shot of fem-cum shot right out of my abused cunt.

I blacked out after that. I didn't wake up till the morning, in bed, still feeling last night's rewards in me.

I went to the bathroom and showered. Washing all of that cum and sweat off.

I walked out to the kitchen and saw Tommy sitting there reading a book.

"Sleep well?" He said, his eyebrow quirked slightly.

I groaned. "We gotta do that again.

(Hey all, another true story coming at ya. If you enjoy leave a like and a follow. If you enjoyed enough to support me financially I have a patreon.

Patreon.com/queen_creme

Kisses xoxo)

submitted by /u/Queen-of-creme
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more