My affair with the music teacher's wife, part 2 (non-fiction)

free dating

After we initially hooked up, we continued to fool around for the next few weeks. We discussed screwing but never seemed to have the opportunity. Either I couldn't get away without my wife knowing or, when I did, there was no chance to be alone. Her husband, Jack, was around or her kids were running around. I stopped by occasionally to see if her hubby was home and I finally got lucky. I happen to stop by right after her husband took the kids to the store and to get ice cream. I rang the doorbell and she opened the door and pulled me inside. We starting kissing and i was running my hands all over her body. I slid my hand down her pants and she was soaking wet. Karen told me she didn't want anymore foreplay, she wanted to be fucked. She led me over to the couch and kicked off her shoes. Then she peeled off her tight workout pants and panties in one quick motion. She bent over the couch and told me to fuck her. Her ass looked amazing so I was more than ready to oblige her request. I took off my pants and got behind her. I positioned my rock hard cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. I pushed the head of my cock into her and could not believe how tight she was. How could a married woman with several kids be so damn tight? It felt amazing to be inside of her. I began pushing more of my cock into her as she moaned loudly. As I increased the pace of my thrusts, she began pushing back onto me. Within a few minutes, I was slamming my cock into her. I tried playing with her tits as I fucked her but quickly realized I needed to hold onto her hips to try and control her wild thrusts back at me. She continued to moan as I fucked her and then began grunting that she was going to come. She was repeating " yes, fuck me" over and over and then "I'm cumming!!!!" I could feel her pussy contracting on my cock and I knew I was close to cumming as well. She could obviously sense I was close and told me to cum inside of her and within a minute, I exploded into her tight pussy. I pulled my cock out of her and she quickly turned around and began to lick my cock clean. Our combined juices were running down her leg and Karen went to the bathroom to clean up. When she returned, we discussed fucking again but she wasn't sure how long her husband would be gone with the kids so we decided to hold off for another day and another story...

submitted by /u/guy97519
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more