At 23, I met up with a girl for the first time and fucked her in some public toilets within the hour [FF]

free dating

So yes I’m a massive fan of cock (I think that’s an understatement) but it doesn’t mean I haven’t explored with women before.

When I was 23 (I’m 27 now), I’d been having sexual thoughts about girls and, although I had explored a little bit with women before, I hadn’t done much more than kissing and some touching.

I met a gorgeous lesbian via Instagram - she was tomboyish and really attractive and we were messaging for a couple of weeks until we agreed to meet up. I was really nervous to be honest which isn’t like me so we agreed to drink together. I caught the train and had already drank nearly a bottle of wine on the journey - she was drinking too on her train and we both brought a bottle of vodka with us.

We met up with each other and we were both already tipsy (in broad daylight) so it already wasn’t awkward. We had opted for a picnic (pretty much just a vodka picnic in the end) on a lovely family park that was halfway between where we both lived. We were taking shots of vodka together and we were both very quickly very drunk. I was all over her and kissing her pretty much laid on top of her - even though there were families nearby! Oops.

I told her to come to the toilet with me and she did so we packed up our things and went to the bathroom. We shared a cubicle and started kissing each other, I had her underwear straight down and had her turned round and was fingering the life out of her. She was moaning loud and somebody was banging on the cubicle door probably alarmed at what was happening. We were both hammered and didn’t care. She turned round and began fingering me too and we were both facing each other with our fingers inside each other. I don’t think I made her cum - this was all very new to me after all.

Eventually we decided we should probably leave the cubicle - half expecting some sort of security to be waiting outside for us - luckily there wasn’t any!

I asked her to come home with me so we got the train back together kissing on the train - but we’d had enough public sex for one day! We got back to mine and had an extremely filthy night of kissing, licking, sucking and fucking - I didn’t have any toys we could share at this point though I did later build quite the collection! I still lived with my ex boyfriend at the time but we were both happy that we were both seeing other people. He told me a few days later that he’d enjoyed wanking listening to our moaning.

We were together after that for a few months. Although she was more experienced, it was me who opened her eyes! I was the only girl that ever made her squirt, she didn’t think she could.

I did end things after a few months because I just missed cock so much. I was desperate for it. For example, I brought her along to a family thing and all I could think about was how I wanted to fuck my cousin (the one who I had already slept with in the past - see my other post) but I was that horny that night I’d have probably even taken an uncle hahah. I didn’t want to hurt her by being unfaithful so it was best to call it off and so I did. We’re still friends now though which is nice, she has a wonderful girlfriend who treats her much better than I ever did.

submitted by /u/ErikaGrace93
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/oajkux/at_23_i_met_up_with_a_girl_for_the_first_time_and/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more