A Visit from my Aunt [Part 1]

free dating

My name's Luke (I'm 20 by the way) and my Aunt is staying with me and my mother. Her name is Tracy and she's my mother's younger sister (Tracy's 38 and my mother is 45). My aunt had just recently divorced from her second husband and has just been in a pretty dour mood ever since, so my mother suggested she come stay with us for a little while.

Tracy and my mother were currently hanging out by the pool, as it was hot as fuck today (it was around early August). I would have joined them but... they were wearing some pretty skimpy swimwear. They were both wearing thongs and bras that showed off a lot of cleavage. My mom had a neon-green bikini, while Aunt Tracy was wearing a black bikini.

My mum had long light brown hair, and had developed a nice tan from sunbathing. She was pretty curvy and had a bigger bust than my aunt.

Aunt Tracy had black, shoulder length hair and had a darker skin tone than my mother (she took more after my grandfather). She was more athletic than my mother with firm, strong and well-shaped buttocks (she jogged a lot) and though she had a smaller bust, her breasts were still very nice to look at. They were definitely fuller than my mother's.

I was mix of the two. My hair was light brown like my mum's, but like Aunt Tracy, I took more after my grandfather in skin tone. I was fairly fit, not super fit or anything, just adequately toned.

As much as I didn't like to admit it, I was attracted to my mother and my aunt. Though out of the two of them, I definitely preferred my Aunt. She was just more my type than my mother, and to be honest I believe that my attraction to her has always been there, as I would frequently have wet dreams about my aunt in my teens.

I watched them through the blinds. My mom was laying on her front, atop a pool float with her thonged ass catching the rays of the sun. Aunt Tracy however was just sitting at the edge of the pool, lightly kicking her feet in the water.

They were talking to each other, what they were talking about I didn't know. I was just simply admiring my aunt's beautiful face and her incredible body. With the occasional glance at my mother too. Let's just say I felt a hell of an erection coming.

Leaving the blinds, I collapsed onto my bed, eager to satiate my erection.

Pulling down my shorts and taking off my top, I took hold of my shaft and began to pump. I thought up numerous fantasies of Aunt Tracy (with a few appearances by my mother too...), I thought about Tracy's toned ass, her breasts and her beautiful face and...

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Shit!

I pulled my pants up, just in time as well, because someone knocked my door and I heard Aunt Tracy's voice.

"Luke honey, do you want to come for a swim?"

I just had to hope that she wouldn't see my boner.

I opened the door, and Aunt Tracy was completely soaking wet. Her black hair was drenched, and her skin practically glistened in the sunlight, that streamed in through the hallway window.

"Oh you've been exercising have you?" She said smiling, as she stared at by bare torso. In my haste I had forgotten to put my top back on.

I blushed and was kinda... turned on by how my Aunt seemed to be checking me out. Even if it was just in a friendly, familial way.

"T-thanks Aunt Tracy. Yeah, I've just been running a lot lately and... you know that sort of stuff." I replied, rather shyly.

"You should come out jogging with me sometime. So you coming for a swim, that's good exercise too." She grinned.

For second, I thought I saw her glance at my crotch (though she could have just been looking at my abs, which is just as hot).

I nodded and replied "Yeah, I'll go for a swim. Its boiling today isn't it."

"See you at the pool" Aunt Tracy replied before turning around.

I took a few moments to admire her ass as she walked away from me, god watching her but jiggle with every step was just making me harder and harder.

submitted by /u/TAAC1234567
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more