A little after work fun

free dating

I was leaving work one day and ran into a guy I used to fool around with. We talked a bit and he invited me to his place to ‘catch up’. I didn’t have much time because my husband was at home, but I decided to go quick. We got to his place and I dropped to my knees the minute we walked in the door. While I gagged on his huge cock, he said he wanted to shove it deep inside me so bad. I wanted it too, but there wasn’t time. I looked up at him and told him to cum down my throat now and told him what time to come to my place later so we can finish. He smiled and shoved his dick back in my mouth and I sucked every last drop out of him. I went home and it wasn’t long before he was at my door. He showed up at the exact time o told him he could. He came in and pulled his rock hard dick out and said it’s been like that since I left. I stripped for him and took him to my bedroom where he pushed me down onto the bed and opened my legs wide and buried his face in my pussy. He licked me until I couldn’t stop cumming and told him I needed him to screw me right now. He knew exactly what I liked and bent me over and slid his bare dick deep inside my dripping wet pussy. I screamed and begged for more. He felt so much better than my husband ever could and I didn’t want it to end. He screwed me for a couple hours, cumming a few more times for me. He was very understanding too, he didn’t mind when I’d have to text my husband throughout…I had to answer or he would think I was upto something 😏

submitted by /u/atl4eve
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more