Hotel MILF Hook Up PART 2

free dating

I have a hold of her leg and am slamming my cock into Jada she is grabbing her tits and is moaning this cute moan her dimples showing as she smiles. Realizing she likes it rough I pull out instantly before I could move her she gets up and grabs my dick to suck on it on her knees she starts sucking aggressively and putting it as deep into her throat as she can she goes to the tip and sucks and uses her hands it feels so good my legs are weak from it she stands up and looks at me with this naughty look and some endearment and smiles she turns around pushing her nice ass up against me. I grab a pillow and make her lay on her stomach and put the pillow under her hips my favorite position when a girl likes to be fucked hard. I get behind her and kiss her neck and shoulders and slide my dick in her tight wet pussy she grabs the sheets feeling every inch of me go inside her. I pin her arms to the bed and start pulling out slow and then slamming my dick into her she screams and moans and says oh my God and I see her smile so I do it again repeatedly watching her sexy relations and the way she is loving it. I start going in and out my balls slapping her clit she tenses up and says fuck I am about to cum again baby. So I say in her ear do you want to cum on my dick and she nods biting her lip I keep up the motion she says just like that dont stop all of a sudden her legs come up and squeeze together she lets out this moan that is so sexy I will never forget it. She cums all over me I can feel it I almost cum too but I dont want to stop feeling her so I pull out before I do and she lays there for a second cumming I lay down next to her and she gets up and sucks off her pussy juice and cum and gets on top she comes in close and starts going up and down with her ass while I hold her she feels so good this time I am going to cum she is wore out so I plant my feet and grab her ass and start fucking her hard from the bottom you can hear how wet she is and she is shaking from cumming she says fuck baby you are going to make me cum again I want to feel her pussy pulsing on my cock again. I keep going and she bites my shoulder and screams I'm oh my God I'm coming I also start cumming inside of her body jerking and she tries to get off but I hold her so I can dump every last drop into her pussy I roll her over and slowly pull my dick out she is so exhausted I pull out and can see my cum creampieing her she looks and lays back in exhaustion and tells me she has never got to cum that many times in sex.

submitted by /u/PapaKeith23
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more