I [M] blew my load watching my roommates having oral sex on the couch [mf]

free dating

Anyone who has read my other stories will recognize that I have some married friends that I hang out with that have a habit of involving me as a witness to their sexy times. They claim they aren’t exhibitionists, but I’ve seen them fuck enough times that I don’t totally believe it. I can probably draw their cock and pussy by memory at this point.

But it wasn’t always like this. When we were college roommates we’d often hang out pantsless after class or work. It would make sense; pants are fucking terrible. So we wouldn’t wear any. So my roommates girlfriend also hung out without pants whenever she was over, and in time that evolved to us just wearing boxers, and she’d be in her underwear. Then eventually she’d lose her bra too, and be just wearing panties. And in time we all hung out naked together. Not all the time mind you, but often enough that it was normal.

One night on a typical hot and sticky summer evening a passing storm knocked our power out while we were sitting around and drinking pantsless. We quickly lit some candles, opened a window to our apartment, and continued drinking. With the AC out, we quickly shed our shirts and the three of us were in our underwear; me in boxers, my roommate in briefs, and his girlfriend was topless wearing only panties.

The air was still thick with humidity, but the storm had at least dropped the temps a little. It had stopped raining but it was still thundering very hard and frequently nearby. My roommate’s girlfriend stood up off the couch and asked if we wanted anything; she was going to the kitchen for another drink. My roommate slipped her panties off, and she was now standing in front of us completely naked.

“Is there anything else you want?” She asked with a sarcastic smirk. He reached up and stroked her legs and drew his fingers up the inside of her thigh. When he reached her groin he ran a thumb over her pubic hair, and I could see his fingers rubbing her pussy. I was amazed. I had never seen anything quite like this from them before. She let out a little moan and he moved his head to tickle her with his tongue while she stood in front of us. When she made no move to stop or discourage him, he pulled her down to the couch and started eating her out even more vigorously. It became apparent that it wouldn’t be a quick tease, he was going to make her cum.

I was also breathing heavy at this point, as I had a front row seat to what was basically an in person sex show. I moved off the couch and sat down on the floor against the wall across from the couch. I wanted a better view of the action, and I didn’t want to discourage them from continuing. We hadn’t quite developed our boundaries yet, and I didn’t want to stop anything before it really started. She was writing on the couch, and she really started moaning loudly. Whenever they were fucking, I could always hear them through the wall; she was loud whenever she would cum. She wasn’t holding back on my account. They were going at it as if I weren’t even there. I felt myself getting harder and harder, and very quickly my cock was popping out the front of my boxers.

I decided to slip my boxers off and I started stroking my cock while watching the action. I figured if they were going to have loud oral sex in front of me, then I was at least going to jerk off. My heart was pounding, this was all incredibly transgressive. It was voyeurism on my part and exhibitionism on their part, and I had no idea where it was going to go. I wasn’t expecting to cum, just to play with myself a little. The air was thick with humidity, and pheromones, and I could smell the sex from them and her moans, and I could see her writhing on the couch, and I could see his erect cock trying bulging out of his briefs and it was too much.

I blew my load all over my legs and stomach. It was a mess. As hot as the entire scene was, I was immediately filled with a small amount of regret. There I was, sitting against the wall covered in semen in the dark while my roommate and his girlfriend were still having loud oral sex mere feet away from me. I cleaned myself off the best I could with my discarded boxers then I went to go get dressed. I came back to the room in clean underwear quickly, and I got a beer from the fridge. After some consideration I grabbed two more. They were still going at it loudly but I sat and watched some more, drinking my beer. With my balls drained, it had lost some of its allure. But I was still drawn to it, even if I was a little disgusted with myself now. She was getting louder and louder, and I knew from experience that she was about to cum for the last time. I had heard that enough times through the wall, I knew their tempo. Hell, I jacked enough listening to it that I pretty much had her rhythm memorized. I was right, she was done and she gently tapped him on the head to let him know. They sat up and made some space on the couch as I sat back down next to them and gave them each a cold beer. I absent mindely ran my hand along her naked thigh, and she draped her legs over my lap as she cuddled with her boyfriend.

I don’t think that any of us knew that evening that this would become a thing, but it did. After that they’d often give me little shows, mostly a suck here or a lick there. Mostly enough just to tease me. But other times it would be full on fucking on the floor, until he finished inside her while I watched drinking on the couch, with my cock in my hand. To this day they’d deny that they got off from seeing me getting off watching them, but I think I know the truth. And I know enough not to press them on it, but to merely enjoy the show.

submitted by /u/admiralsponge1980
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/oah3oo/i_m_blew_my_load_watching_my_roommates_having/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more