Watched wife take 4 creampies

free dating

My wife shared her story on here recently, sharing my perspective.

After years of talking about it during sex, we were hesitant maybe it was just a fantasy. How do you know unless you try though? My wife found a BBC bull she liked and a date was set. We talked about every scenario just incase and discussed what she wanted. She bought lube and condoms, unsure if either would be used.

She was wearing sexy lingerie displaying her peachy ass, gorgeous body and eye catching large tits. Despite the nerves she was soaking wet, so I lay her on the bed and prepared her pussy with my tongue. She tasted sweet and knowing her pussy was set to be fucked all night it was an extra layer of excitement for both of us.

Her bull arrived and within 5 minutes they were going at it. Seeing her spread her legs for him had me rock hard. That was the moment when I knew I was going to enjoy the night. I was going to enjoy my wife being a slut for another cock. He was bigger than expected and she was obviously excited by that. She moaned and squirmed as he penetrated her previously innocent pussy. Quicker than she would have liked, he pushed his dick all the way in and shot a warm load of cum deep inside her. The first of 4.

Throughout the night I was a spectator to her being an excited and greedy slut. She wanted his dick and it was obvious from watching how she acted while they were having sex and when she wasn't. She would slide up beside him and start playing with his cock with her mouth and hands to restart the action. Watching her head go up and down on his dick, her taking it all in her mouth and pussy was a sight I'll never forget.

We didn't know if this was for us. Hearing her moan and cum on his dick confirmed for both of us we are part of the lifestyle now. The second time he came inside her she moaned so loud and with pure ecstasy, that it caused me to cum too.

4 loads of warm cum later, it was my turn to take her pussy back. Perhaps a surprise to both of us, I went down and began sucking her clit and licking her pussy. Making her cum with my tongue after she had been fucked and cum in all night was such an incredible turn on. After that I was ready to pound her pussy hard and reclaim her. I happily added a 5th creampie in her now swollen pussy.

Confirmation that my wonderful wife is a cumslut. Hopefully many more photos and stories to share in future. Any big dick bulls in the UK, get in touch and you could be next.

Belle shared her story, check previous posts for her version

submitted by /u/MasterBristol
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more